• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

small story update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kammosjuttu

Hmm, I've read that long ago from somewhere, this "Spurred into action by the promises of a trusted relation, Dante bursts into this world intent on revenge at any cost." line.

Asmodaius

Hmm, didn't really explain much. XD
Hopefully we will get some more informations about the storyline soon, because this isn't nearly sufficient.

Kammosjuttu

Maybe the Famitsu article would tell us something new, but since no one is sharing the scans there's little we can do about it. I though about buying the magazine for myself even though it'd be very expensive thing to do seeing where I live, but then I realized after browsing net shops I've used, that none of them has the magazine. What the heck.

Kammosjuttu

Now that I thought about it were I read these infos before, weren't these the lines released in a very early stage? Something that was also written in Wikipedia long ago, since there had been speculations about it who the mystery someone is and that the DMC Dante transformed into DmC Dante because slipping in a new world and so on.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im being harsh since this isnt new info. it just something you could have found if you wiki'ed it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Im not saying its right to act that way but i stand by what i said since i am disapointed with what litlle they gave us this week.

Asmodaius

Im not saying its right to act that way but i stand by what i said since i am disapointed with what litlle they gave us this week.

To me, it just looks like a simple description of what we know of the game to go along the HD screenshots. It's not the text itself that is the update, but rather the screens and the trailer that was recently out. They were just rounding up recent news, that's all.

There was one sentence that caught my eye though...

"Spurred into action by the promises of a trusted relation, Dante bursts into this world intent on revenge at any cost."

This sounds like Dante isn't from Limbo, but rather as the OP said, he was invited into the world. I wonder what that means...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'M GUESSING THE LIMBO WORLD HAS TO GRANT SOMEONE ACCESS FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO SEE IT.
sorry about that i put the caps on by accident.
For example, the blue hoodie chick helping dante could interact with limbo because of being either a witch/medium ,
Or you have to be given specific intstructions on where limbo actully is to be able to enter it.

Kammosjuttu

To me, it just looks like a simple description of what we know of the game to go along the HD screenshots. It's not the text itself that is the update, but rather the screens and the trailer that was recently out. They were just rounding up recent news, that's all.

There was one sentence that caught my eye though...

"Spurred into action by the promises of a trusted relation, Dante bursts into this world intent on revenge at any cost."

This sounds like Dante isn't from Limbo, but rather as the OP said, he was invited into the world. I wonder what that means...

It's natural to think that Dante isn't from Limbo. It's made clear Limbo is the place where the worlds connect, no place for beings like Dante. And whenever the human world transforms into Limbo, Dante is dragged in it, which doesn't sound like he has any option on it. But it that what he does in Limbo seem to be up to him on an extend and that he maybe wants to use it for his benefit.

berto

I Saw the Devil
So you guys knew why Dante was in Limbo City and you didn't share? This is the first I've heard of it. Before this I didn't know if he'd just wondered in or was chased there by demons. If this is such common knowlege why is this the first I've heard of this? Where was it said before?

Asmodaius

From what I understand, we have yet to know WHY Dante is in Limbo City. That he was invited by someone is news to me as well. But it still doesn't explain anything, only raises more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom