• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should I buy I new xbox 360?

Dark Drakan

Admin
BringerOfChaos888;168441 said:
You know the 12, 1 A thats supposed to be visible through an opening in the box.

Think that info is on a sticker on the back with your serial number.

Dark Drakan

Admin
BringerOfChaos888;168534 said:
So there's no longer an opening?

As im still not 100% on what opening you are referring to or why its so important i cant really answer that.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm pretty sure the opening on the cardboard box is there to make carrying the box easier...

Mabye you meant something else...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
http://images.anandtech.com/reviews/gadgets/microsoft/jasper/12.1A.jpg

Oh, my bad.:p

Anyway, the guy at the game store said that doesn't exist.
I hardly believe it to be true, but what ever.

I got another question DD, is it april in the UK?

Well if it is then listen to this:

If I am completely honest with you, I want a ps3. It's more reliable, looks better, and I've never been a costumer of Microsoft.

But the thing is I can get the xbox by wednesday and I'll have
a Gamertag; a nice amount of games, MS points, a harddrive, a memory card, and some controllers.

Where as I'll to wait till may to get the ps3 and only borrow some games from a friend.
Even though I really want a Ps3 the start up and time it'll take to get it is really annoying me.

Sorry for sounding like your kid.:p

After this is answer I'll reward you and everyone else their well deserved reputation and I'll be on my way.

Just leave the thread open for future use.

Dark Drakan

Admin
BringerOfChaos888;168715 said:
I got another question DD, is it april in the UK?

Well if it is then listen to this:

If I am completely honest with you, I want a ps3. It's more reliable, looks better, and I've never been a costumer of Microsoft.

But the thing is I can get the xbox by wednesday and I'll have
a Gamertag; a nice amount of games, MS points, a harddrive, a memory card, and some controllers.

Where as I'll to wait till may to get the ps3 and only borrow some games from a friend.
Even though I really want a Ps3 the start up and time it'll take to get it is really annoying me.

Sorry for sounding like your kid.:p

After this is answer I'll reward you and everyone else their well deserved reputation and I'll be on my way.

Just leave the thread open for future use.

If you are really so against getting a 360 and really dont want one then wait. Will be missing out on some great games and have to be patient though. I cant make that choice for you and if all your going to do is slate the console & try to justify why not to get it then why get it. :lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Getting a system you originally DIDNT want cause you cant afford the one you want sounds like some stupid stuff I would of did when I was younger. Makes no sense.

Like D2 said, just wait...PS3s aint going to up and do a Dreamcast all of a suddenly. :lol:

Patience is virtue.

Top Bottom