• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sharing some DmC artwork I did

Sean: Illustrator

Art Attack
Just thought I would share this here, not DmC related... But A comic project I'm working on... while not at my day job :p
Area52.jpg

zoenlisanew.jpg

Agility

"Known"
Just thought I would share this here, not DmC related... But A comic project I'm working on... while not at my day job :p
Area52.jpg

zoenlisanew.jpg

Please tell me you're making money off of these pictures. If I could, I would work with you on a anime series. That art direction is in sync with my tastes.

Kammosjuttu

Wow, these new Vergil sketches of yours are amazing! :D Each time I look at your artwork, I can't do anything else but to admit that you really are a talented artist (and of course also feel a bit envious about your skills ;) ) .

Sean: Illustrator

Art Attack
Wow, these new Vergil sketches of yours are amazing! :D Each time I look at your artwork, I can't do anything else but to admit that you really are a talented artist (and of course also feel a bit envious about your skills ;) ) .
Thanks!! :) I have just one more, I might make a wallpaper out of later, but it's a composition of per-existing art, brb

Top Bottom