• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sharing some DmC artwork I did

Sean: Illustrator

Art Attack
Hi everyone, I'm new here, Just thought I'd share some art color sketches I did for the new DmC
Hope you enjoy and feel free to check out my art page :)
http://www.facebook.com/seanstephensart

DanteFINALx.jpg

Dante_version2fbx.jpg

dsketch.jpg

Kammosjuttu

Wow! You are good at drawing and coloring, I like your style! :) The movements and atmosphere has been captured in your drawings, and the facial expressions have feelings to them. Your way of using the lines is very beautiful and accurate. Since you have steady hand and your own style, I assume you've been drawing a lot? Anyway, post more of these whenever you do them; I'd like to see more! :D

Sean: Illustrator

Art Attack
Wow! You are good at drawing and coloring, I like your style! :) The movements and atmosphere has been captured in your drawings, and the facial expressions have feelings to them. Your way of using the lines is very beautiful and accurate. Since you have steady hand and your own style, I assume you've been drawing a lot? Anyway, post more of these whenever you do them; I'd like to see more! :D
Thanks!!! :) Yeah I trained my hand to be pretty steady, in fact those pieces I posted I actually sketched on train rides home from my day job... and of course added effects to it when I got home

Kammosjuttu

Thanks!!! :) Yeah I trained my hand to be pretty steady, in fact those pieces I posted I actually sketched on train rides home from my day job... and of course added effects to it when I got home

Oh my! In train, you say? Then, your hand is not just steady, but it's super-steady! Very admirable! I've been drawing in train or a car sometimes, and I don't take well to the rocking of the vehicle. Always smearing my lines in wrong places... and since I usually use ballpoint pens to draw, I can't delete the wrong lines. But, man, your art really rocks, makes me a bit envious --- and also inspires me to keep at my art. The artists whose artwork I really like tend to make me try harder, so the fact your art is making me feel that way means it really made an impression on me. :)

Kammosjuttu

Thanks, I have more art on my site, http://www.facebook.com/seanstephensart
but here is the last of my DmC art.
I use pencil on the train, Tried pen a couple of times, minimal success with that, LOL
Cars and buses I can't keep still on though
dgritx2.jpg

Dante_version1fbsm.jpg

But just in case you were curious, here is an example of art when sitting and concentrating at home...
DarkKnightFinalsm.jpg

Oh, awesome, just awesome! :) You're so talented! *is awestruck*
I also took a look at your Facebook page. (For my pleasant surprise, I was able to check out some stuff you had there; usually Facebook shows me nothing because I don't have an account there.) You really know what you're doing, great work! :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yes I seen this Facebook page, I like all arts and their concepts :). Well I someday want to see one from other good games too :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Thanks!!! Yeah, I might do fanart for other games one day if I get the chance

Nice to hear that, well Im upset... As an writer I getted good marks on mine new prototypical FanFic what I codenamed Confessions. All people on FF. net wanted an cover for book, and Im not an artist only writer :/.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I saw some of these on deviantart, don't know if it's your account there^^
Makes me pretty envious seeing great art like this, but also encourages me to keep on drawing^^

Top Bottom