• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SHAME!!! :3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oooh. Yeah... Its really embarrassing... I can't say.
It happened back in college.
That's all i'm gonna say.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
It was long ago during recess time I fell in front of a boy's college...Every boys were staring at me... ohhh what a shame...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
in 4th grade i got into probably the lamest fight in my schools history.
i bet an aerodactyl pokemon card and the kid who'd been bullying me that year bet a mewtwo.

i never have been much of a fighter... i got a bloody nose and he didn't get scratched. fight got broken up before i could even try to hit him back.
jokes on him though, cause he still doesn't have that aerodactyl 11 years later.

*bad-ass exit music*
hank-moody-californication-1_big.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people

Maybe...

No...

I don't take much with embarrasment or humiliation when someone mock me, beat me, win over me in a fight. It just makes me rage and try to retaliate, even if I continue losing and losing. After being forced to stop retaliate by elders or whatever I just get the blame and I don't care if anyone saw me getting beaten or not. It just didn't matter to me. :\

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Er...before mass one morning at school, they were calling out names of students who had made one or the other achievement in academics/sports to congratulate them and give them their trophy/applause. So, they read out my name, and I was genuinely confused to hear my name. So, the little ****s around me said 'go, go, get up there, they're calling you' so liddle wee me went up on stage. So the principle leaned over to me when I got up and all I remember was seeing a sea of faces watching me and then him asking me what I was doing there. And I told him that he called out my name, and then the whole school (and I'm not exaggerating, the WHOLE school was assembled there) burst out laughing (including the teachers) and I was sent red-faced and teary eyed back to my seat. I've never been more humiliated in my life than I was back then.
That's when I learned not to listen to what other people try tell me to do, and it's also why from that point on I never gave a fudge what anyone had to say about me. Events shape the person you become, right? I admit now that the teachers probably thought I was extremely cute, and half the school only laughed along because they're idiots, but when you're in first grade you don't see things that way, and up until then I never knew there could be another person out there with the exact same name as mine.

So, to date, I'm shameless. I could wake up standing naked in front of my school and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. XDDDD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I downed several Absinthe slammers at a party, and then tried to kill two of my friends during a marshmallow fight. I wanted to win, therefore they had to die.

I tore one of my friend's clothes to bits in my attempt to destroy him (they showed me in the morning), then threw up and went to sleep in the bath with the shower on me. They took photos.

Remember kids, Absinthe is bad. ;)

Top Bottom