• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Script writers...dirty minds?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I wonder who has dirty mind around here,the guys or girls...?it seems to me the girls has more perverted dirty minds...I am sure they want Dante to do them...

Joyce_Nero

I'm a girl and I'm pretty sure it's fanservice for the girls...*hides*
Ehm..but yeah...we are baaaaad girls...dirty thoughts...shame on me! XD

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Joyce_Nero;69014 said:
I'm a girl and I'm pretty sure it's fanservice for the girls...*hides*
Ehm..but yeah...we are baaaaad girls...dirty thoughts...shame on me! XD

So you admit that you want Dante to do you...?make sure it is threesome as Dante needs more than one girl...:D

X_nick_X

It was done on purpose.
Look at the move set for lucifer

Sword Master Lucifer:
Discipline--- Move Dante and press style. Dante claps his hands and they reposition themselves around him.

Climax---(Sword Master Level 2) Grounded, Lock On, away, style. Detonates blades repositioned with discipline or bondage.

Bondage---(Sword Master Level 3) grounded, lock on, forward, style. Reposition blades around a locked on enemy. Detonate with Climax."

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I highly doubt the two got it on. xD That... would not only be odd, it'd also be wrong. Why would someone have it with someone who looks like their own mother? xD

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69109 said:
I highly doubt the two got it on. xD That... would not only be odd, it'd also be wrong. Why would someone have it with someone who looks like their own mother? xD

Maybe Dante doesn't care the fact that Trish looks like his mother...He is too cool to care about it...:)

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea in number one he inferred that he was gonna do it with her
"and next time, give regards to my son will ya"-Dante
or something like that

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Fatal;69150 said:
and when he gets his kid do you think he will dress him in funny t-shirts like daddys little squirt or something

Even better,a clown shirt like Jester if a boy,or the sexy Lady suit in DMC 4 if a girl...:D

Top Bottom