• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Script writers...dirty minds?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chaos Master;69145 said:
Maybe Dante doesn't care the fact that Trish looks like his mother...He is too cool to care about it...:)

Cool or not, if I were Dante, a part of my dignity would vanish.

But, I, myself... wouldn't mind. x3

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69156 said:
Cool or not, if I were Dante, a part of my dignity would vanish.

But, I, myself... wouldn't mind. x3

I thought you are a girl,be COOL when Dante approaches with you and he started to make out with you...:D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Fatal;69159 said:
yea thats how they always get it it seems
but what if he dies

We just stab a little...or wait until he is 10 years old...or if he dies,ask Dante to make another kid with another girl...:D

II Regicide II

The Greatest
why not him do it with everyone
so we can have a little army of little dantes
oh and he does it with a human does that make the kid 1/4 demon

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Fatal;69161 said:
why not him do it with everyone
so we can have a little army of little dantes
oh and he does it with a human does that make the kid 1/4 demon

Nah,if he does that,every kid will rebel him and start killing Dante...maybe they get stronger than Dante...the most foolproof plan is to make it out with only one girl...if not,the whole world is in chaos...:O

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante: Babies?
Me: *sews legs shut forever.* D:

Dante is pretty much a whole army in one body. But, I don't deny that he will eventually have another running around in the future. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69163 said:
Dante: Babies?
Me: *sews legs shut forever.* D:

Dante is pretty much a whole army in one body. But, I don't deny that he will eventually have another running around in the future. ^_^

Don;t sew your legs...if Dante does want to make out with you,you be sorry that you sew your own legs...after all,he is the ladies man...:lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
That just makes it scary now... xD He'll use his magical man powers to seduce me.

Also... sometimes being too much of a ladies man isn't so good. You can catch stuff that way. I live in the number 3 state with the highest cases of STDs. Yuck!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69167 said:
That just makes it scary now... xD He'll use his magical man powers to seduce me.

Or you the one will be seducing him...:D he will never waste his power to seduce anyone...He has the mojo,girl...:D Give it up...:p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69170 said:
My signature just makes this whole situation much more disturbing. *scoots towards Nero.*

Why,you mean Dante's sexy position,or Nero's position...?Don't tell you want a threesome with them two...:O

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Fatal;69172 said:
wait why would they rebel against him they would love him

If the father is rebellious,there is a high chance the offspring will be same as their father...the proof is...Dante is rebellious like his own father,Sparda...:lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chaos Master;69171 said:
Why,you mean Dante's sexy position,or Nero's position...?Don't tell you want a threesome with them two...:O

Lol. What made you think that? I just know I'll have a less chance of getting jumped by Nero than Dante.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69175 said:
Lol. What made you think that? I just know I'll have a less chance of getting jumped by Nero than Dante.

because that is the way of Dante's nature is...or do you want me to jump on you...?:O sorry,i need a proof that you are beautiful brunette...:D

Oh,Fatal...?tag team for what,may i ask...?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chaos Master;69174 said:
If the father is rebellious,there is a high chance the offspring will be same as their father...the proof is...Dante is rebellious like his own father,Sparda...:lol:

Dante Jr.: I HATE YOU DAD!
Dante: You're full of it kid.

Top Bottom