• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Diddo"Justin said shaking Dyzzaz's hand and then "Ulquiorra can you bring our arena up we are ready to spar" He said giving Dyzzaz a high five.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Open. ", Ulquiorra did an horizontal swiping motion, then the portal opened.

" Thanks! Let's get in, man. ", Dyzzaz high-fived Justin, then entered the bone-chilling blizzard.

Mr Anderson

I jumped back 20 feet then laughed "You're not chuck norris enough to round house kick me" I said shooting at him with my guns I filled them with red paintballs to simulate blood and see if I could hit people without harming them.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" And you are not mousy enough to run away! ", Dyzzaz dodged the pellets " matrix-like ", then rushed to Justin, giving him a well-placed left cross at his face.

Mr Anderson

I rolled my head with it minimizing the damge using my own move to give momentum to a kick aimed at his chest.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" This is going to be suicidal. ", Dyzzaz used his left arm to grab hold of Justin's leg, then eletrified it, feeling extreme pain, as he doesn't have immunity against it.

Mr Anderson

"Ha Ha I laughed as lightning was an element I controlled I actually was immune to it for the most part feeling just like someone had shocked me on accident I added my own electricity seeing that Dyzzaz was in pain from it.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Argh... " , Dyzzaz did an right jab at Justin's standing leg. " Ugh... SHUNKO!!! ", Dyzzaz suddenly had his leather jacket, glasses and shirt explode, leaving him only with his isolant shirt, pants and social foots. He was coverd by an lightning aura, which was painless to him. He then elbowed Justin at his mouth.

Mr Anderson

THe hit mad his leg give out so used the fall to dodge the elbow Justin backflipped and kicked off Dyzzaz's chest to get away from him seeing that his kick did no damage but the lightning that hurt him before would be useless now.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Dyzzaz charged his two legs with lightning, trying to get some good hits in. He jumped, then did an aerial Wushu Butterfly kick. The Kick consited of the user to jump, the spin, hitting with the two legs, with minimal delay between the two kicks.

Mr Anderson

I charged myself with lightning so the two forces would balance each other than I summoned a shield of air almost skin tight to my body keeping the shield of air up it took the hits throwing me way far away but doing almost no damage to me while looking like I took the full force of the blow.

Mr Anderson

"Never" I said with a faked weak voice pretending to have trouble getting up and putting a pained face on. I smiled inwardly knowing he would try to finish it with me in a quote unquote weakened condition.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Hah! I'm not stupid! WooHOO! ", Dyzzaz countered the faking, summoning an large, lightning formed bazooka and firing an explosive lightning at Justin.

Mr Anderson

I dodged easily and jumped back to a bag I had brought with me pulling out two sword hilts as they appaered to be and ind took them to the fight.

Mr Anderson

I absorbed it sending it back. "Yes swords and FYI lightning is my element you won't beat me with it." I said slicing the sword hilts in Dyzzaz's direction as I saw his surprise when he had cuts on his arms. They were shallow and not very damaging I'll take what I can get.

Top Bottom