• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Man that was way too hard to stay with Dyzzaz I have to be able to do my opponents in without max power or else someone like ulquiorra with just pwn my ace all over agian. Justin started weight lifting running and practicing his moves where he could do it without being hurt or bothered, in his oversized room.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Nah, forget it. Almost all of my videogames I forgot in my house. Wanna drink something? I'll pay. ", Dyzzaz sat down on a nearby chair.

Mr Anderson

Now it is time justin thought going to a special room he was going to summon demons and fight them powerful demons.

Mr Anderson

It will take five hours to summon this demon and a sacrifice of well alot of stuff. Orr a person naw I won't kill anyone for this.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Don't bother. There's nothing alcoholic there, see? ", Dyzzaz pointed to the menu.

Wonder what this sociopat is doing... Ulquiorra walked upstairs, both hands in his pockets.I have some bad feelings... Pesquisa! Ulquiorra closed his eyes, focusing himself on the room Justin was.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Then... Hm, this is going to sound strange of me, but I think I'll just have some water." Alex said, after a moment of thought.

Mr Anderson

I started chanting yep that really was a part of it I used a few powerfully built magic items to help open the gate then I chanted and waited only 2 hours to go before I had myself a demon to fight.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
He's summoning something... More like a demon! I need to stop this nonsense! Ulquiorra blasted through the door, pointing his index finger to Justin. " Stop. "

Mr Anderson

God dang it the only way to stop was Justin thought as he pulled the magic items away from the portal then started chanting backwards till it closed aww great this a**hole again "what do you want" I said annoyed.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Whew... What exactly were you doing? ", Ulquiorra asked Justin, closing his eyes in relief and putting his arm down.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex's pointed ears pricked up as he drank some of the water. "Did you hear that?" He asked Dyzzaz.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Now that you say it... Yeah, I do. Let's check it out? ", Dyzzaz got up, heading to the stairs.

Mr Anderson

"Summoning a demon"I said with a duh tone "thats why you came and stopped me or you randomly burt=st in on people and yell at them It could be either for all I know."

Mr Anderson

"Training, I am trying to get stronger and I don't believe in using deadly force on a sparring match"I said giving him a pointed look.

Top Bottom