• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex was unable to move in time to dodge, instead he braved the laser and tried to punch through it, still aiming at Ulquiorra's face.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Ulquiorra's eyes widened when he saw Alex punching his way out of it.

" Bala. ", Ulquiorra let out a punch capable of creating holes at the enemy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex's eyes widened and he took the punch in the gut, spitting blood when it hit, though the armor on his stomach kept him from sustaining anything life threatening. He knelt down for a moment, then wiped the blood from his mouth. "Impressive..." He managed, standing up again. "Making me bleed." He then jumped up, aiming a spin-kick at the side of Ulquiorra's head.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Ulquiorra had the kick crack one part of his broken mask. " Bastard... ", he tried to impale Alex's neck.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex grabbed the hand that was rocketing towards his neck, then looked at Ulquiorra, his face once again expressionless. "So, is this a fight to the death or something?" He asked. He hadn't been told the rules.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Until the ??? says " STOP! " . " , Ulquiorra regained his cool, putting his two hands in his pockets.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I see." Alex said. He noticed some more blood was pouring from his mouth and wiped it away. I should probably get that looked at.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex blinked once, surprised. He'd never seen an opponent move that fast, so he was off guard.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex, instead of reflexively putting his hands up, instead spread his wings and jumped upwards, getting out of range and spitting fireballs.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex felt the ribs shatter under his knuckles and swallowed hard, tasting blood. He might be on the ropes, but I'm sure he's got a trick or two up his sleeve.

Top Bottom