• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
No one wanted anything but my room is now sound proofed so it's all good and oh sparring. I walked up to the people at the door "Sparring" I said in the form of a question

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Let's organize a tournament, then. " , Dyzzaz said, going to his room to put on his shirts and leather jacket.

" Good idea. Let's meet outside in 5 minutes. " , Ulquiorra said, teleporting outside.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex followed Dyzzaz, feeling excitement well up within him. Normally he was stone cold, but the prospect of a battle made his blood boil in anticipation.

Meg

Garu then realized he had two papers to write, finals to study for, and three books to read so he would be able to devote his entire summer to Atlas Shrugged. He packed his bags and left the inn.

OOC: Fancy way of saying I'm pulling out. I just have to much stuff on my hands.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Finnaly. What took you so long? ", Ulquiorra said to Dyzzaz , Alex, and Justin. " Follow me. ", Ulquiorra then leaded them through an invisible path underseas.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Here we are. Insert names... Justin Maxwell, Ulquiorra Schiffer, Dyzzas Thunderblow and Alexander Delrante. ", Ulquiorra speaked, in a monotone tone.

???: Command accepted. Here are the battle keys:

Round One:

First Battle: Alexander vs Ulquiorra.

Fire Stage.

Second Battle:

Dyzzas vs Justin.

Ice Stage.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" You heard. Get on stage. Open! ", He issued an command, then an vortex opened, showing inside an chaotic lava ground with volcanos.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
OOC: Buuuuump!

Also, while two RP'ers are on a battle, no other members can post until it's finished.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex walked into the volcanic landscape, a devilish smirk on his face. "This is my home turf." He said, breathing in the brimstone filled air.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Ulquiorra rushed to Alex, already charging an Cero at his left hand, while trying to find an opening.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex dodged the Cero and spat a ball of fire at Ulquiorra, laughing. He'd not had a good opponent in what felt like ages.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Ulquiorra had his left shoulder scorched. He landed, preparing one of his techniques:

" Cero... "

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex cracked his neck, standing over Ulquiorra. He reeled back a punch, aiming for Ulquiorra's face.

Top Bottom