• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Role Play:Escape from Jinkura

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked around at the gore around him. "If you ever try to do that to me, you'll catch hell for it."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas laughed. "You consider me a friend already? Well, I guess that's okay." He thought for a moment. "Did I tell you my name yet?" He said, cursing his horrible memory.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
"No,I don't think you have..."said Kayne.
"Well,let us tell you our name.....my name is Artasei."said Artasei.
"And I'm Kayne."said Kayne with a huge smile.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"My name's Xevnas. Xevnas Arogazi." He spread his arms, Dante style. "And as you can plainly see, I'm not exactly human."

Satsui no Hado

"Neither are me and Artasei."said Kayne.
"Looks like all the prisoners ran away...."said Artasei.
"Such fools,don't they realize that there are hundreds of policemen in this area...."said Kayne.

Satsui no Hado

Artasei and Kayne looked behind him and saw a man in a black robe.(Saron)
"Well,I guess one of the other prisioners has kept their sense..."said Kayne.
Kayne walked right up to the man with his arms crossed.
"And you would be?"Kayne asked.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I am Saron, little kid". Saron said has be looked at Xevnas."It seems like the cops have gone crazy to bring a child here".

Satsui no Hado

"We should probably go on to find a way off the planet...."said Artasei.
"Yeah,I really don't wanna stay on this planet any longer,so wanna come with us Saron?"asked Kayne.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Yeah, i prefer to go from this `lace, will come with us scaly?". Saon asked Xevnas, he taked his scythe and his eyes turned red.

OOC: I dont wanna start a fight please, the red eyes are just a feture.

Satsui no Hado

"So where do we go then?"asked Kayne.
"How about that scary looking tower over there?"Artasei pointed out.
The tower Artasei pointed was far away and was extremely large.It even went above the clouds.
"Bad guys make it too obvious sometimes..."said Kayne in a dissapointed tone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas' jaw dropped. "That thing's bigger than the Syndicate Tower in Gungrave!" He shouted, then cursed himself for sounding like such a little kid.

Satsui no Hado

"Well,atleast we have a place to go now..."said Kayne.

Then,out of nowhere,a massive dark cloud that covered the entire planet appeared.A massive eye appeared out of the cloud.
"Prisoners of the south,I see that you managed to free yourselves....well sadly...that won't be enough to escape from the planet..."The eye said in a voice that could heard through out the planet.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked up. "Come closer so I can poke out that big eye of yours!" He said, getting into a fighting pose and smiling.

Satsui no Hado

"I don't think he can hear you Xevnas...."said Artasei.
"Just remember your place...you are all still prisioners aslong as you remain on this planet...and we will make sure that there is no escape,you have been warned."said the eye as it disappeared along with the black clouds.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas furrowed his brow. "What an asshole. He seriously underestimates the human mind." He said, smiling and pointing to his head.

Satsui no Hado

"Although,even if he did...he wouldn't know about our minds since none of us are human..."Kayne said as he laughed.
"So the tower it is then...."said Artasei as he began walking.
Kayne followed him with his arms crossed.

Ooc:Sorry for such a late reply today,I just didn't have the heart for RPing at the time.But I'm fine now.

Top Bottom