• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remembering God Hand

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Oh, well.

If no one remembers Godhand, then I'm just as sad to know that no one remembers Breakdown (or even Phantom Dust for that matter).

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, we obviously remember it. It might not be as popular as Mikami's other games but it's still one of the most brilliant fighting games in history.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well, we obviously remember it. It might not be as popular as Mikami's other games but it's still one of the most brilliant fighting games in history.
Not to mention its probably the only 3d beat'em'up game which doesn't suck,its also the only game which faithfully recreates a baet'em'up game in 3d.

Its a damn shame this game never got a sequel.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah. Remember Me had a similar combat system but it lacked the depth or sophistication GH had.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
iv been meaning to play god hand for a while now and now i am
and its beautiful
enemy's that actually hit back
it brings a tear to my eye

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
OMFG i just realized that final fight streewise was released in the SAME YEAR as God hand! did capcom just swap the IP names?? with Final fight's name recognition God hand would've been way more successful and not to mention it is way more deserving of that title than this piece of garbage.

Seriously i don't get it! FF:streewise is awful the character models are horrible,the gameplay is uninspired and the story is insipid... what a waste of a legendary IP "Final fight:God hand" would've sold way more copies!

The sheer coincidence of these release dates simply baffles me!

The Final Offer

At the time Godhand released, Capcom had a slew of games that were just dwarfing Godhand. Godhand was and is still not something I'd recommend to gamers. It's camera, it's story, graphics, and it's responsiveness were what made me not really like it. The game reminded me of Tekken Force....just longer and more drawn out. I just wanted those faults that urked me to be fixed, because I felt the potential as I played (and completed) it.

Hell yeah to Breakdown. I enjoyed that game. Just upset it made me dizzy.

Phantom Dust?

Last edited:
Top Bottom