• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remembering God Hand

Maxman

So, Guys, I created this thread for those peeps who loved the game like me and want to discuss some stuffs, sharing their favorite moments in the game, and stuffs

So lets roll ! :D

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Game was absolutely awesome. Creating own combo, and making them work, all while keep delivering absurd finishes was stunning experience.

Maxman

Game was absolutely awesome. Creating own combo, and making them work, all while keep delivering absurd finishes was stunning experience.

Hell Yeah

The thing I liked about the game that how well Gene's Animations were done, they were fluid and very well animated

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Hell Yeah

The thing I liked about the game that how well Gene's Animations were done, they were fluid and very well animated
I don't think we ever see a game where we can built our combos so freely as in God Hand.

Maxman

I don't think we ever see a game where we can built our combos so freely as in God Hand.
Yeah,
I like how other games try to do so much more(and sometimes fail to) but God Hand just did 1 Thing and it was You having to beat the living **** of Guys, and it did that very well
It's Idea was very simple, and it succeeded in it

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Yup. I still hope that one day Capcom awakens and gives us if not sequel, than at least spiritual successor to it.

Maxman

Yup. I still hope that one day Capcom awakens and gives us if not sequel, than at least spiritual successor to it.
Well, seeing how the first game failed miserably in terms of sales and somewhat in critical reception(DAMN YOU IGN YES I AM LOOKIN AT YOU, YOU CASUAL RETARDS)

A sequel to this game is sadly pretty much non-existent
Thanks to Them reviews pretty much butchering the game's rep

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well, seeing how the first game failed miserably in terms of sales and somewhat in critical reception(DAMN YOU IGN YES I AM LOOKIN AT YOU, YOU CASUAL RETARDS)

A sequel to this game is sadly pretty much non-existent
Thanks to Them reviews pretty much butchering the game's rep
I still can't believe how pigheaded and ignorant was the one who gave this game score by IGN :(

Maxman

I still can't believe how pigheaded and ignorant was the one who gave this game score by IGN :(
His name is Chris Roper..............................................

I kinda wish that Capcom makes an HD Re-Release of it on Steam and XBLA, Ya know, to check out how the game fares nao in today

I am pretty sure many people will buy it nao that the game is a Cult Classic ;D

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I think this too, but I think capcom tries to separate itself from as many older franchises as possible. I do think they released it on PSN as PS2 classic or something :/

Maxman

I think this too, but I think capcom tries to separate itself from as many older franchises as possible. I do think they released it on PSN as PS2 classic or something :/
Yep they released it on PSN

But its just an ISO dump man, not a Legit HD port like DMC collection or some stuff :/

Maxman

damn, that's such shame :(
Yeah
I just wish that now that Platinum Games would buy God Hand IP from them and make a Damn Sequel with Mikami's Input

As you said, Capcom is trying to separate itself from their older games like God Hand, I am pretty sure thats gonna be their Undoing, Everyone remembers Capcom for their classic games
and thats for a LEGITMATE REASON, those Games meant Buisness Mangz

I wish Capcom would do something about God Hand :(

I believe a Capcom Rep on Forums told that the recognition for this game is FAIRLY low, we need to keep "vocalising" for a release on Steam

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Yeah
I just wish that now that Platinum Games would buy God Hand IP from them and make a Damn Sequel with Mikami's Input

As you said, Capcom is trying to separate itself from their older games like God Hand, I am pretty sure thats gonna be their Undoing, Everyone remembers Capcom for their classic games
and thats for a LEGITMATE REASON, those Games meant Buisness Mangz

I wish Capcom would do something about God Hand :(

I believe a Capcom Rep on Forums told that the recognition for this game is FAIRLY low, we need to keep "vocalising" for a release on Steam
Well to bad P* don't have enough money. I wish they got all their franchises back from Capcom

Maxman

Theres one thign we can Do Mangz

And that is Spamming Capcom Unity Forums singing the Praises of God Hand :3

Top Bottom