• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Queen

Mobfigurz

Yea, it had a similar look, yet strange shape to the sharpened edge, although Nelo Angelo's sword was a Broad Sword in essence, Sharpened Blade on either edge/side

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Angelo's sword looks chunky and blunt, I couldn't possibly kill anyone with it. Nero's looks way sharper :p

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Angelo's sword looks chunky and blunt, I couldn't possibly kill anyone with it. Nero's looks way sharper
What about crushing power?

You can always clubber somebody to death with that...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
vergil121;12941 said:
Nero's sword, RED QUEEN, seems to resemble part of a motorcycle. If you look on the official website of Devil May Cry 4 in the weapons section, you will see the RED QUEEN has a motorcycle handle attached to it. Obviously when this is pressed the RED QUEEN accelerates its speed and power like we see in the trailer.

Dante's love for motorcycles has lived in every Devil May Cry game so far. The RED QUEEN is what is convincing me to believe that Nero is a clone of Dante.

What do you guys think?

ur right about it........but its a lovely weapon that would fit for Dante.........but Nero being a clone?? that is one of million questions

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Hey guys waz up!

Regarding Red Queen its a crazy weapon :D!
The motercycle type of handle is used to unlock maximum speed collaberation for Nero, which in other word means crazy Damage and Speed!:ninja:

And also regarding the question for Nero being a Clone, he is not! There are some info that Nero is actully Vergil. Capcom is saying that they made the game so that Vergil repeneted and seeked refuge from God! And God gave him the power "GOD'S HAND" or in other words DEVIL BRINGGER! But Vergil had to lose his powers of Darkness and his memory. And the only thing he could remember is a name, it was NERO! So thats why his name is Nero! And since he lost his memory he uses guns and swords like Dante!:D
Thats why you see Nero hates Dante!!!!:ninja:
Regarding the voice saying "Power....Give me more power!", its a code saying that unleash the full power of GOD's Hand and destroy ******* evil!!:D

So I woulding think Nero is a clone, but he is nearly Vergil with a Light (Good) soul!

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Tony_Redgrave;20145 said:
Where did you learn that info about Vergil?:huh:
(yes capcom:p , but a link would be nice;) )

I got this info not from the internet, but i got it from a japanese gaming magazine!:D
My friend read the article for me a gave me a translation!:ninja:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Catalyst;20157 said:
I got this info not from the internet, but i got it from a japanese gaming magazine!:D
My friend read the article for me a gave me a translation!:ninja:

man............i didnt expect of that man...............well, mistery solved............we know who is Nero.........Nero is Vergil..................and thanks for the Info

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh, that's cool alright. Let's hope it's not something that the ppl in the magazine predicted:lol:
Thanks for the info buddy;)

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Catalyst;20122 said:
Hey guys waz up!

Regarding Red Queen its a crazy weapon :D!
The motercycle type of handle is used to unlock maximum speed collaberation for Nero, which in other word means crazy Damage and Speed!:ninja:

And also regarding the question for Nero being a Clone, he is not! There are some info that Nero is actully Vergil. Capcom is saying that they made the game so that Vergil repeneted and seeked refuge from God! And God gave him the power "GOD'S HAND" or in other words DEVIL BRINGGER! But Vergil had to lose his powers of Darkness and his memory. And the only thing he could remember is a name, it was NERO! So thats why his name is Nero! And since he lost his memory he uses guns and swords like Dante!:D
Thats why you see Nero hates Dante!!!!:ninja:
Regarding the voice saying "Power....Give me more power!", its a code saying that unleash the full power of GOD's Hand and destroy ******* evil!!:D

So I woulding think Nero is a clone, but he is nearly Vergil with a Light (Good) soul!

No offense, but I'm going to call bull**** on this one. There is no god in devil may cry in the first place.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dhampir;20181 said:
No offense, but I'm going to call bull**** on this one. There is no god in devil may cry in the first place.

do u have a better idea then??? if u have ( i am not mad man)...............but it could be :D

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Dhampir;20181 said:

Well I take no offence on that, but there is a God in Devil May Cry! There is a proof of a God in the game which everyone has seen but didn't care about!

So there is a God in devil May cry:D

Catalyst out!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Catalyst;20184 said:
Well I take no offence on that, but there is a God in Devil May Cry! There is a proof of a God in the game which everyone has seen but didn't care about!

So there is a God in devil May cry:D

Catalyst out!

a good question
who is the God in DMC??

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
d4rkn1ght;20187 said:
a good question
who is the God in DMC??

GOD is God, there are alot of proofs!:D

Like the Divinity Statue, God gives blessing to the people who destroy evil, so thats why Dante, Vergil and other characters get new moves by sacrificing red orbs as proof! And another is the demon called the Fallen, it was an angel, but it fell!:D So there is another proof! And the 3rd proof I will give is Beowulf. The light power he has recieved to destroy evil and the blood relations of Sparda was giving by God. And the Beowulf ghauntlet is imbued with sacred light which is given by God!! So does that answer your question my friend? :D

Top Bottom