• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Queen

vergil121

What A Big Surprise
Nero's sword, RED QUEEN, seems to resemble part of a motorcycle. If you look on the official website of Devil May Cry 4 in the weapons section, you will see the RED QUEEN has a motorcycle handle attached to it. Obviously when this is pressed the RED QUEEN accelerates its speed and power like we see in the trailer.

Dante's love for motorcycles has lived in every Devil May Cry game so far. The RED QUEEN is what is convincing me to believe that Nero is a clone of Dante.

What do you guys think?

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Hey hey hey.
This is supposed to be a thread about the **** sword!!!
Nero and his identity are for a different thread!!!

About the sword, somehow this sword and the revolver are he only confirmed weapons for now...

I mean itsn't there supposed to be more weapons?

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
I mean the demo version is already out in PS3's web system and the game releases in 2007. And so far only 3 weapons (I count the Devilous Right arm as one)...
That's scary!
But I saw a video where some guy using only those three got and kept a SSS rank.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
That's true. But the thing is that I see that the RED QUEEN also looks like Nero Angelo's sword in the original Devil May Cry. Seeing as though the new guy's name is Nero, his AND Angelo's swords look alike and this game takes place after the events of the original DMC, I actually think Nero IS Vergil...although I am not sure.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Let me think....No.
Quite frankly, at first I thought that Nero is Vergil too. But now I realise he is not

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Same with me. But if Capcom cannot think of something surprising and original, then I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they are the same person.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Capcom's guy told that he "wants that series veterans and newcomers to be on the same ground"
I guess that's why they created Nero

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
When that guy says that he "wants that series veterans and newcomers to be on the same ground" do you know if he means this gameplay or story wise?

Top Bottom