• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Queen

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
DMC4 is suppose to have more weapons than the previous 3 games combined :D (i'm not sure if they count shotgun as 3 or as 1 tho...)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
hehe I think I count it as one and I do not know how many levels there are but there must be weapons like what every two levels with that ratio lol.

Mobfigurz

I suppose each Boss Level/Fight will leave a weapon behind for the Characters to use on the journey.

I just dont like some of the Hideous guns they have in DMC, I dispise Kalina-Anne of Lady and the Needle Gun of Dante, and the Rocket Launcher.

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Depends on how many playable characters, i suppose. but they can space it out over say... 100 missions. :)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know what you mean I absolutly hated that Needlegun and the Rocket launcher although the Submachine guns an Ebony and Ivory were good.

Mobfigurz

Lets hope that they have/are developing some amazing weapons, swords more so than guns, and that they help in telling us players a deeper story

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
ya well not everything can go great....but they could make some type of sword that's like squall sword... the one that is a sword aand can shoot bulle ts out of the tip... that would be cool for dante...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yes it is weapon on line though ok you are right back to subject at hand but there is nothing more to say about this sword than its going to be awesome.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
SpArAda1127;21157 said:
just remeber to step in every time you log in....
huh? not so good at recognising the old sarcasm on forums, so if that was sarcastic I'm afraid I still don't get it.

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
I noticed on the DMC4 Official Website that the blade trail of the Red Queen is blue...I wonder why that is...wouldn't it make more sense if it was red? o_O

Top Bottom