• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Vergil'sB*tch;192535 said:
Also, (i was thinking) when Dante was fighting Nightmare, and Trish comes along and gets in the way of Nightmare...

Trish: "Uh... Dante! Dante why did you save my life?"

Dante: "Because you look like my mother... Now get out of my sight!
The next time we meet it won’t be like this."

[He starts to walk off again and Trish moves to stop him.]

Trish: "Dante!"

[Dante spins around brandishing one of his handguns, held pointing at
Trish.]

Dante: "Don’t come any closer you Devil! You may look like my mother but
you're nowhere close to her. You have no soul!
You have the face but you'll never have her fire!"

I love that scene :wub:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Me 2 :wub:
Trish looks all hurt and lost in that scene it makes me wanna give her a big bear hug....

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
The part I love most in that scene is after Dante leaves and Mundus appears and pretty much tells Trish she is done for and she doesn't even seem to react... it's like Dante's words were far more hurtful than the fact her master told her she was history (basically) and I think it is at that moment that her human emotions are fully awakened. Pity they have done absolutely nothing more with character development of Trish and how she feels about Dante *INSERT AAAANGRY FACE* Dumba$$ Capcom!!! - Sorry for the double post :/

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
about nero being virgils son it is possible but not a good story choice. neros connection with sparda should be a little less direct than son/grandson. and a imaginative explanation for the devil bringer is needed

about dantes personality i like dantes dmc3/4 personality. anyone can take fighting demons seriosly but how many people can be bored fighting some of the strongest demons around. nero on the other hand should be more serious. dante is the clown demon hunter as long as nero is similer to dante he will never be a truely good chariter. and yes i know neros personalty is differnt from dantes but it needs to be just a bit more differnt. (a hair style change whould help, and maybe a differnt color outfit.)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
LONG HAIR FOR SOMEONE AT LEAST! i mean...come on....literally...everyone has short hair.....B.S....i mean at least a protagonist....male would be nice

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Esura;183763 said:
Yeah, this blows, but the best part about this is that Nero is Vergil's son!!! I TOLD YOU GUYS! IM RIGHT!! IM ALWAYS ****ING RIGHT!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Indeed it was said by one of the localization employees. However, as long as Capcom hasn't implemented it yet in the actual game, the whole idea is still void.

Gonna admit though, if things will turn this way (Nero being Vergil's son), I'm ready to accept it. However, I do hope it won't make things more complicated and worse. x/

Meg

AGH! I don't want Nero to be Vergil's son. That's to genertic. I want something creative that will surprise me.

Darth Angelo

meg127;208089 said:
AGH! I don't want Nero to be Vergil's son. That's to genertic. I want something creative that will surprise me.

So do I but they haven't really left it with much room to stray. He is either a descendant of Dante, Vergil or Sparda. Or it was some kind of wierd experiment where they tried to make him powerful by taking his blood out and putting Sparda's blood in him...after somehow getting hold of enough of Spardas blood to keep a human alive.:\

As stupid as it sounds I would rather the latter. It would at least help explain his wierd part demonic transformation.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
it's a fantasy game.....they can explain it in any way they want...there is no need for logic.....for all we know....some demonic plant that sparda grew escaped from hell and infected Nero with pollen when he was a baby....personally, i see him as more of a son of sparda than a son of dante or vergil.....the theory of experiment annoys me though, because come on...experiment...really?...he wouldn't have so much POWER if that caused it.....

Suicide0

Bullet_Witch912;183839 said:
Wait, if Vergil is Nero's father...then who is Nero's mother?

for some strange reason I have a feeling vergil raped lady and she hid her pregnacy from dante

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
GamblingGambitCloud;208179 said:
it's a fantasy game.....they can explain it in any way they want...there is no need for logic.....for all we know....some demonic plant that sparda grew escaped from hell and infected Nero with pollen when he was a baby....personally, i see him as more of a son of sparda than a son of dante or vergil.....the theory of experiment annoys me though, because come on...experiment...really?...he wouldn't have so much POWER if that caused it.....

really, he whouldn't be powerful if he was an experiment. you must have never seen anything that has experimental soldiers or anything like that in it. experiments made to have power tend to have alot of power. ( every time to be exact. negetive side effects are common but those ones tend to be even more powerful)

Darth Angelo

Sone;233677 said:
Yea Nero probably is Vergil's son so...

Now that the series is said to have changed hands this has become a lot less likley. As long as people have not talked it up too much and given them the wrong idea.

Arthur567

Gunslinger
LIELIEEEEE NERO ISNT T^T i know its not i hope its not who knows mayb they change that ¨"fact" cause it may be a lie

Arthur567

Gunslinger
GamblingGambitCloud;183952 said:
i think that whoever posted that article may be lying...there is no proof to that guy who made the article...i agree with Angelo....unless he did a demon while in hell right after DMC3 and before DMC1

I agree too its like almost impossible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom