• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;188709 said:
You really ARE missing It.

Lady says that to Dante before the end of the game. Which part of the word EPILOGUE, you didn't get there.

ORIGINAL POST.

You show me the part that I am not remembering where she realises that he is half human or are we supposed to just assume that she found out at some unspecified point and we just didn't see it.
She said that her father told her stories about Sparda so why didn't she know from the start? or when he told her his name was Dante?

Why would sombody come to a conclusion like that if they know that the person crying is half human?

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;188766 said:
You show me the part that I am not remembering where she realises that he is half human or are we supposed to just assume that she found out at some unspecified point and we just didn't see it.
She said that her father told her stories about Sparda so why didn't she know from the start? or when he told her his name was Dante?

Why would sombody come to a conclusion like that if they know that the person crying is half human?

Oh my God...

Have you seen the secret ending of DMC3?

Devil May Cry 3 Epilogue + Secret Ending

Zato-OW

King
Actually after reviewing darth is right. She never did state if he she knew he was part human or not in DMC3. She thought he was a human at the start of the game but came to the conclusion that he wasn't when she shot him in the head. At the end of the DMC3 it still seems like she doesn't know hes part human when she describes him. She talks as if hes not human at all but that he is able to shed tears like one, so she refers him as a "so-called devil". Up nvm she says hes part demon. I FALL!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL. Gosh, Vergil is PSYCHO! How long do you think he kept screaming on his way to fight Mundus? That demon looked a bit of a distance away. *holds drink to Vergil* There ya go, you must be thirsty! lol

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
actually...i thought i remember somewhere in 3 where dante says something about his mother to lady....and in the prologue when lady is speaking, didn't she mention about the sons of sparda who's mother was killed by mundus?...not sure if i'm saying it correctly or not...but...i thought that was in there....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Direct from the game script...
Lady: You’ve heard of it haven’t you? The Legend of Sparda. When I was young my father would tell
me stories about it. Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the
sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the
evil entities off from our human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also
trapped on the other side. I never believed it. I thought it was just a child’s fairy tale. But
I discovered that this so-called legend wasn’t a myth at all. Sparda existed. How do I know?
Well… I met the sons of Sparda – Both of them. Though the same of their father flowed through
their veins, the two battled each other fiercely like arch enemies. It seemed as if they derived
some sort of twisted pleasure from this brotherly fighting. But in the end…only one was left
standing.

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;192478 said:
wat exactly are u trying to prove with that? lol

That's the answer of your supposition. Dante never mentioned Eva or Mundus to Lady in the DMC3 storyline.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think the only time Dante has ever mentioned Eva in a Game was in DMC.

(I get a twisted pleasure out of watching D&V fight too) ;)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Lady wasn't in DMC1

The only 2 times I can think of is after the last Griffon fight and when Dante confronts Mundus.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
from the dmc 1 script

Trish: You're the man who lost a mother and a brother to evil twenty years ago, the son of the
Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, Mr Dante.

is that what you were thinking of?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Also, (i was thinking) when Dante was fighting Nightmare, and Trish comes along and gets in the way of Nightmare...

Trish: "Uh... Dante! Dante why did you save my life?"

Dante: "Because you look like my mother... Now get out of my sight!
The next time we meet it won’t be like this."

[He starts to walk off again and Trish moves to stop him.]

Trish: "Dante!"

[Dante spins around brandishing one of his handguns, held pointing at
Trish.]

Dante: "Don’t come any closer you Devil! You may look like my mother but
you're nowhere close to her. You have no soul!
You have the face but you'll never have her fire!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom