• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rage with regards to DmC: Could it have been avoided?

Azurel

main event is putting off his latest DmC rage vid because he hyped it up so much.Now he knows he'll have to really deliver to the haters. Let's what he says about the new trailer.
But besides that, it's true: NT went out of their way to make this the best game they could possibly make. Sure, they made Dante like DMC3 Dante, (much to my chagrin) but that has nothing to do with the actual gameplay itself, which they also worked really hard on.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
"I instead assumed the snarky journalist persona, and without thinking asked, “So, how do you feel about the fan reaction to DMC?”

Tameen looked at me a moment and took a drag of his cigarette. Then without blinking, and without pausing to exhale the smoke from his mouth he said, “I don't care.”

And neither should any other developer. "

I loved this and I agree with it.
Despite the fact that it was a fan who had to fix the plotholes in the SAW series, then the makers of the movies were like " **** it" and then made his theory canon, no joke, I read about it on Cracked.com

(much to my chagrin)
English or GTFO!!111!!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!1

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Just think if you were given the option of changing back to the original look once you´ve completed the game with the "new
and hip-yo"-look, i.e to unlock an "Infinite Dante-Trigger mode". All would be forgiven.

But I still think the new look and this "alternate universe" crap is just a poor excuse on NT side to get their boring character design to work.

As for the PR, isnt there a saying that "there is no such thing as bad PR?"
If so, maybe this is an exception?

It more on CAPCOM's fault for making NT redo Dante's look.

Railazel

I'm not mad at NT, but I'm mad at Capcom. And really, if they replaced Dante with Nero in the remake (yes, that's what it is, people) then I think everything will not only be smoothed over but people would've been excited.

Azurel

No problem. No one has to watch it. In fact, it would be better if they didn't.

He insulted the people for this game at this very site by calling us "erroneous". Bravo. Did he get that from his word of the day calendar? Maybe he finally bothered to pick up a thesaurus.

EDIT: Oh Lord...he went out of his way to talk about Sieghart at around 17:00. Wow, and Sieghart didn't even say anything to him personally. What a presumptuous whore main event is. I'm sorry, but he is. That guy just simply went too far this time.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
looks like we're hurting eventstatus's feelings lol
but seriously i've never seen anybody here "pull the race card or call event a celebrity or any junk like that."
this video just made me want DmC to do a million times better, hell i might do something absolutely crazy and just buy everybody a copy of DmC just for the hell of it. :)

edit: we're the scum of the earth! event said it himself! where is mr.randumlolz when ya need him?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
EDIT: Oh Lord...he went out of his way to talk about Sieghart at around 17:00. Wow, and Sieghart didn't even say anything to him personally. What a presumptuous whore main event is. I'm sorry, but he is. That guy just simply went too far this time.

You cannot fathom the immensity of the **** i do not give.I already said i'm not being a racist in that comment and i was being nice because i got a lot of black friends and i'm also black in some ways at the same time.If he take that statement differently then that is none of my concern anymore.

Edit:And yay we're the scum on earth! I didn't know that.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Ah I haven't been here in awhile until I checked out Event Status's videos. Love his videos, he normally speaks the truth.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
looks like we're hurting eventstatus's feelings lol
but seriously i've never seen anybody here "pull the race card or call event a celebrity or any junk like that."
this video just made me want DmC to do a million times better, hell i might do something absolutely crazy and just buy everybody a copy of DmC just for the hell of it. :)

edit: we're the scum of the earth! event said it himself! where is mr.randumlolz when ya need him?

he comes and goes randomly.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i've watched about 9 minutes and i have to say the guy should go do pr work or advertising cause he seems to have a knack for it.

He may not be right but he has proved why NT/Capcom are in the wrong. He is right at some points but not others.

At this point, I'm pretty sure people know what they want and believe in, so im pretty sure he can't change anyones mind.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I'm always saying that he have some right points and valid points.I've never hated the guy even of what he said about us or me because i'm not like him who take everything in the internet very personal.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
All due respect to EventStatus, I honestly hope the forums don't get a surge of angry fans.
And... When did Sieghart make a racist statement? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only black guy on the forum, so someone else must have noticed.

Anyway, that's a lot of anger. Not really my cup of tea.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It's not really a racist statement.
I just said that black people just tend to get really excited.If that is offensive for you guys then i apologize.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I just said that black people just tend to get really excited.If that is offensive for you guys then i apologize.
I'm not all that offended XD
But everyone gets REALLY excited about something or another.
At my university, there's a pocket of students who play fighting games religiously. Almost exclusively black. The adjascent pocket plays RTS and DOTA games. All white except for one Morrocan guy :p

Sorry he thinks you're racist. That's quite a cross to bear.

Dante47

No, don't ****ing apologize. You have every right to your opinion.
Also, every ****ing game company puts "Footage represents a game in development" In their game trailer. What a dip ****. He has no ****ing idea what the **** he's talking about. That stupid pussy, ass, cock sucker, mother ****ing piece of **** BITCH!!! He supports his opinion with JACK ****!! **** Main Event.

Top Bottom