• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rage with regards to DmC: Could it have been avoided?

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Its funny because event gets solid facts from gaming websites and doesn't make anything up and lets people know whats been going on and just gives his opinion...so what is his research on?....on how he should say his opinions or what??...I dont understand?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Its funny because event gets solid facts from gaming websites and doesn't make anything up and lets people know whats been going on and just gives his opinion...so what is his research on?....on how he should say his opinions or what??...I dont understand?
I know, his research is on how companies keep gamers like crap.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I have seen one of his videos. It's ranting. It isn't just voicing his opinion the way he yells out and cusses and rages over it. That's called ranting.
That's because the companies like EA are so full of crap that it just ****es him off so much to treat everyone like another dollar

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
I have seen one of his videos. It's ranting. It isn't just voicing his opinion the way he yells out and cusses and rages over it. That's called ranting.
He has always been straight up...he even gives a warning when he is going to go off...every one goes off....he has a camera and a you tube account....what do we do...just type...WITH CAPSLOCK ON when we rant....what would you rather have him do then scream what his beliefs are...should he whisper in the camera what his beliefs are...should he draw a chart....should he dance around....people don't understand what is being said unless it catches there attention...human mind is easily captured by loud noises and colorful language to get a point across....he is just human like the rest of us...

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Not butthurt, but you "fixing" my statement wasn't a fix at all.
Why are you so butthurt about people not liking this Eventstatus and disagreeing with him?
Well why are people disagreeing with him in the first place.....if I may ask?

ZeroLove

What I disagree with is the way he is put up on a piedestal and his opinion praised as if it is the word of a god. That is how I experienced people do on forums and kinda used him as a "legit" shield to back up their own opinions which in the end was just a mere extension of what he said, if not the exact same thing he said. Like a doomsayer holding a bible.
Now that I have actually seen one of his videos, I don't like the way he presents his opinion. He sounds like nothing else than a raging fanboy who tries to find every possible way to hate on Capcom, Ninja Theory, the new devil May Cry, whatever, because he is butthurt about the changes made in the game. He strengthens the stereotypes of a raging fanboy and an angry black man.
He's just a random youtube blogger with an opinion which he has voiced. He isn't the messiah or truesayer of the gaming world. Play the game and make your own opinion of it instead of following this guy like a sheep.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
What I disagree with is the way he is put up on a piedestal and his opinion praised as if it is the word of a god. That is how I experienced people do on forums and kinda used him as a "legit" shield to back up their own opinions which in the end was just a mere extension of what he said, if not the exact same thing he said. Like a doomsayer holding a bible.
Now that I have actually seen one of his videos, I don't like the way he presents his opinion. He sounds like nothing else than a raging fanboy who tries to find every possible way to hate on Capcom, Ninja Theory, the new devil May Cry, whatever, because he is butthurt about the changes made in the game. He strengthens the stereotypes of a raging fanboy and an angry black man.
He's just a random youtube blogger with an opinion which he has voiced. He isn't the messiah or truesayer of the gaming world. Play the game and make your own opinion of it instead of following this guy like a sheep.
So that is the reason....really?....Then I guess I asked the wrong person....

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
....maybe because people have different opinions? lol

He says we make the gaming community look bad. He makes anti-DmC gamers look bad just by saying that.
exactly. he says people feel insulted by the way tameem handles things, well i feel insulted by the way event handles things.

Top Bottom