• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Robin Williams, A true legend, you will be missed.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Like others, I thought it was some kind of awful internet rumour, but he's actually gone and it's hard to believe. He's the kind of guy I just thought would keep on going. I don't usually get upset or even bothered by this kind of thing, but he was such a huge part of my childhood.

It's hard to think he's not here now. I'm going to have to rewatch some childhood favourites with him in. That way, it's not like he's gone. He's living on in his movies.

Zero

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
When I saw this I couldn't believe it. I don't remember the internet exploding quite like this over any celebrity death. Depression is horrible, makes you think there is no hope....my thoughts go out to his family.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
When I saw this I couldn't believe it. I don't remember the internet exploding quite like this over any celebrity death. Depression is horrible, makes you think there is no hope....my thoughts go out to his family.

My thoughts, too; I don't think any other celebrity has inspired this much grieving. :(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well... I'm gonna go watch Jumanji in memory of him. Anyone want to join me? There will be popcorn and napkins for your tears.

I'd love to, except I don't own it, anymore. :( I used to have it on VHS, and just haven't gotten around to finding it on DVD or Blu-ray yet.

But, I will be watching Dead Poet's Society.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I thought about setting up a stream to view movies with friends. That is always an idea you know. We can get a group and have forum movie nights or something and would have to watch some stuff with Robin as tribute. Even though he's gone, we should celebrate his life and career that as children brought smiles to all our faces. Even though we didn't know him personally, he still was a part of our lives growing up.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You're right @Chancey289. We may not of known him personally, but that doesn't deny us the human emotions of sadness and grief. He will be missed by us all.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Those people are a bunch of crazy nuts using religion as a cover for their spite and hatred. I'v heard about them before. They also did the same to dead soldiers from war. They are a terrible group of ignorant people who are not about god, love and forgiveness. They give a bad name to all the decent people out there who are trying to do some good in the world.

I doubt they will be allowed to do this protesting at his funeral. It would upset and anger too many people.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Those people are a bunch of crazy nuts using religion as a cover for their spite and hatred. I'v heard about them before. They also did the same to dead soldiers from war. They are a terrible group of ignorant people who are not about god, love and forgiveness. They give a bad name to all the decent people out there who are trying to do some good in the world.

I doubt they will be allowed to do this protesting at his funeral. It would upset and anger too many people.
those religious psychopaths belong somewhere where they aren't dangerous for the rest of us >_>

Top Bottom