• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Robin Williams, A true legend, you will be missed.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I know, it just exploded all over Facebook. Then I had to look it up, to make sure it wasn't one of those stupid hoaxes.

If only it were.

:( This is a sad day, indeed. I don't get upset when it comes to a lot of celebs, but it's hard not to be sad, when it's someone like him.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Oh Captain, my Captain"

Too bad my husband is on a duty shift tonight. :( I guess when he comes home tomorrow, we'll have to watch Dead Poet's Society, in honour of Rob.

I've actually shed a few tears, myself...I don't think I've ever cried for a celebrity before; I've been pretty damn sad, but never like this. I can only imagine how terrible his family feels, right now.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
NO!! Robin Williams was one of my favorites, f**k this sucks :'(.

When we went on our Route 66 trip in America in an RV, we watched Robin's RV movie multiple times because it was just so funny!

R.I.P Robin Williams, I'll miss you man.

The Final Offer

Gawd damnit!

COD turned out to be awesome.
Robin Williams is dead.
Tony Stewart is being called a homicidal maniac.

I don't know HOW TO FEEL...

curls up in an angry-happy-sad ball

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
Man, this surely came as a blast! Robin Williams dead? First time I saw Williams, I caught his stand-up act mid-air where, and I quote, he joked 'We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture.'
That's where I started following his stand-up acts and also learned that he's a well established actor.
Plus he named his daughter Zelda. How awesome is that?

He will be truly missed!

Top Bottom