• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about VD's release date

St. Nathaniel

Nephilim Reaper
I apologize if there is a thread made on this already. But I have noticed that multiple articles & the DMC facebook have it's release date listed as March 6th for Europe gamers only.

Is there no concrete US release date yet? I really don't want to wait any longer, I was going to be taking a break from Tomb Raider to play it on the 6th.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
To be honest I was wondering this myself. I thought it was coming out in February everywhere, but apparently that is not the case. :/

St. Nathaniel

Nephilim Reaper
IGN said the release date was the 28th in their article about playing it. Maybe the US gets it earlier? Or maybe IGN were sucking at life as usual? :/

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
IGN said the release date was the 28th in their article about playing it. Maybe the US gets it earlier? Or maybe IGN were sucking at life as usual? :/
I think that's probably accurate because even on my DmC receipt it says Vergil's Downfall content will be available in February.

St. Nathaniel

Nephilim Reaper
I think that's probably accurate because even on my DmC receipt it says Vergil's Downfall content will be available in February.
Well fingers crossed. I'd rather get the DLC before Tomb Raider, as I want to put my full attention on that when it's out. I know I'll probably procrastinate when it comes to VD if I am too focused on another game.

DMC's FB post just worried me as they made it clear to specify that Europe was getting it the 6th. This is why it's not good for me to think too much into things. :p

EllDawn

I first heard it was going to be released on the 28th, but after searching last night there were articles that said it was March 5th for the US, and the 6th for EU.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I kept thinking it was the 28th..but after searching, like Eli, I just found it on the 5th of March.
I just want to play it..

Top Bottom