• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pros & Cons: Digital Downloads

If you could only choose one, which type of purchase would it be?

• Physical

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Downloadable

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

The Final Offer

Haha!
So you'd be one of the people getting all jumpy in the commercial huh lol

Nah I'm not like that because when someone's watching the scares become hilarious because of how I react to them in game. For instance before the chainsawing "What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkk! NO! How do you melee! HOW DO YOU MELEE!? Imma knock this big ***** out!"

****er never told me.

The Final Offer

OH more of the how do i defend myself against it instead of the OMG THAT SCARED THE SOCKS OFF ME!

Yeah i'm that way to.
I don't mind the jump scary but i'd rather not be fumbling with controls or through weapons just because my character is reacting that way & i'm not.

Clumsy poor responsive controls with a poor explanation on using isn't scary, it's annoying.

Actually, he never told me because you couldn't use it at the time. It's one of those cinematic feels.

The Final Offer

OOOOOOOHHH Okay.
Well my issue is the sluggish responses just because it adds more tension thing.
I'm playing DEADSPACE again since i'm hesitant on continuing DEADSPACE2 from the restart.
Anyway DEADSPACE response is slightly sluggish compared to DEADSPACE2 that's it's kinda annoying.

I like DEADSPACE's scariness better but i like DEADSPACE2's quicker response time with weapons.
I just hate dying because of isaac's slower reflexes.

Ya know....I don't know why I don't want to play Deadspace. I mean, I got it for free from PSN and never downloaded it to play it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Because meh.

Deadspace has great controls and all that, but it never really made its way into my subconscious the way System Shock 2 did.

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom