• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: The Silent Devil

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at him. "Then maybe we should wait. I mean, for our own protection."

She began to walk. "And besides... I don't think I can give up my demonic powers.. With Kyrian still wondering around out there."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Hmm..." Solid nodded then looked to the sky, his thoughts raced. 'Maybe you're right... I don't think I'd want to be helpless like the last time... I NEED this power... It's taken me too long to regain it back.' Solid thought to himself returning his attention towards Resa. He tried to keep his expression blank, he didn't want her to know he was worried, or even that he had anything to worry about.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Come'on let's just head back to the Bar before Acid wakes up." She said, not looking back. "We don't want to be here when he gets up."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"You're right about that... besides this time, we'll be ready if he tries anything." Solid said as he stumbled a little, still feeling exhausted from the fight.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa walked back abit, and grabbed his arm gently. "Here, let me help you." she quitely replied. She closed her eyes then began to whisper some words. There was a bright light, then bam, there we're back in the Knight's Bar.

"There," she replied leading him over to a stool. "Sit down. You'll be okay."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sat down slowly as he glanced at Resa. "You must think me weak, for not being able to even get back here on my own. What sort of demon am I?" he asked trying to make a joke out of the incident. "All of this power and I can't even handle one demon on my own... if that fire hadn't intervened then I probably would have died"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa shook her head. "Solid... It was my fault. If I would've faught Chap and Broda, we wouldn't have been in this mess." she replied as she sat next to him.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"It doesn't matter. As long as we are alright now, it's a good thing." Solid said with a slight smirk. "Hopefully, the cowards don't come back."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked towards him. "Most likely they will..." she sighed as she stood up. "There are alot of things that need to be fixed between us Solid... You do know this right?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Of course..." Solid said taking Resa's hand and pulling her gently into his lap. "As with all couples, right? We habe our problems, so we must fix them."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa laid her head gently against his shoulder. "We have alot to fix... Plus the days you where gone..." she looked at him. "But I also need to know that your not going to take off again."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I will not." he said reassuringly as he put his arms around her. "There is nothing left to do, until he comes to." Solid said softly. "So there is no need for me to leave suddenly."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa nodded. "Yeah. Your right."

"Why don't we head back to the loft now?" she said quietly.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa watched him walk up the stairs. Suddenly she had a sharp pain go through her body. She covered her right eye with her hand. There was still abit of Vemon left in her. Suddenly, she felt as though Solid shouldn't be... With her. She wanted him to leave.

~*~*~

"I do say Broda!" Chap said, rubbing his head. "Did you have anything in mind with your Vemon? Mine was just to knock her out."

"She'll go back to the boss when the vemon hits her brain. Solid won't know what will hit him!" Broda replied, smiling evily. "Isn't that right boss?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sat down onto the bed and layed back slowly, he could finally relax. Even if only for a little while. Though he felt something was wrong, something strange hit his senses... though he shrugged it off as losing some of his pride from almost being killed, as if his power was nothing.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa came up the stairs, she headed towards her bedroom. She looked at Solid laying on her bed then asked, "Would you like anything?"

She looked around her room. Then went and sat down on her bed. "I'm sorry."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Do not apologize, Resa! Non of those events were your fault, do not fret... for we live to fight another day." Solid said before slowly closing his eyes.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa sighed and climbed on the other side of the bed, then cuddle up close to him. "I know but still..." she sighed.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"What's wrong?" he asked placing his lips onto her gently then slowly pulling away. "It wasnt your fault alright? Don't let these things bother you."

Top Bottom