• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: The Silent Devil

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa allowed Solid to kiss her. Then she took a step back. "Solid... I..." she looked away. She had never been in a situation like this before. She had no idea what to say.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I will leave you for the moment, and allow you time to think things over." he said with a sigh. "When you have come to a conclusion... you know where to find me." said Solid, heading off from Resa's to the Wolf-Haven Inn.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa flopped down on the couch not knowing what to do. She covered her eyes with her right hand, trying to keep herself from crying. "What do I do?"

Suddenly, an eerie fog mist covered her and the living. It changed colors to teal to blue. Two eerie laughters filled the air.

"Tis this the girl Broda?"

"I do believe so, old Chap."

"I do believe the wolf was stupid to leave her alone, don't you agree Broda?"

"Old Chap, you read my mind prefectly."

The foggy mist turned into two demons standing in front of her. One with pure black hair with a white strip down middle, while the other one had pure white hair with a black stip down the middle. Both had amber eyes.

Resa realized they didn't have weapons on them. "Can I help you with something?"

"I'm Broda." The black haired guy said.

"And I'm Chap!" The white haired guy said.

Then together they said, "We're Twins, working for the guy who just trashed your Bar!"

Resa stood up, "I don't care who you are, Solid will come..."

"He won't be comin back..."

"...We hidden our Aura's so that way he won't find us..."

"..Here. We've come to get you and bring you back to the boss."

"Lucky me..." Resa sighed. "Two idoits that finish each other's sencetes'..."

At the same time they grabbed her by the wrist. Resa tired to fight back, pull away, but they were to strong for her.

"Do you smell it Broda?"

"I do old Chap... Blood. Ohh, how kind was the boss?"

"Too kind if you ask me!"

At the same time, they opened their mouths, and Resa saw the fangs they had. This time, she made a struggle to fight, but... They bit down on her wrist, and a vemon spread through her body. Her eyes and body got heavy...

"Shall we?"

"I do say so, Broda! Back to the Boss we go!"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid waited for her for hours, he began to become annoyed as he thought of why she didn't come yet. 'Why isn't she here?! Did I do something wrong, was my proof of caring for her not enough?!' Solid thought to himself angrily. 'What else must be done? Will she make me beg for her forgiveness, or does she not accept..' Solid quickly headed over to Resa's loft, only to find that she wasn't there. Though in Resa's place, an unmistakable smell was left. "The twins..." he barked in an irritated tone.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Hey Boss!" Broda called out in an empty Warehouse. "We brought her like you asked!"

"Hey Broda!" Chap replied, trying not to drop Resa, "Can you give me a hand here?"

"Just drop her, she's knocked out anyway," Broda shrugged as they moved through the warehouse.

Resa, although knocked out, could hear them speak. "Ugh, damnit..." she thought to herself. "I'm soo screwed... Solid...I'm Sorry.."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
The man wearing the still blood covered long leather jacket smiled as he stared at Resa. "Good, the trap is set, now our little doggie will have no choice but to follow the two of your scents here." he said with a small laugh following. Then with a quick movement of shadows he was next to Resa. His fangs had began to pertrude from his mouth as the smell of her blood excited him, then with a small sigh his fangs went down and he whispered in Resa's ear. "I know you can hear me. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Acid. Solid's partner from long ago, though he betrayed me and left me to rot in hell." he said taking that very same annoyed tone Solid did. "Don't let Solid fool you with his kind words, and that sweet face of his. He is as evil as they come, hmph and he deserves what I did to his wife and child."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa couldn't open her eyes. But she heard everyword that was said. She didn't believe one word of it. What do you want from me? Solid doesn't love me, you heard him say it yourself!

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"You'll learn soon of that, i'm sure of it." Acid said just before Solid entered loudly, making sure that everyone knew he had arrived. Solid wanted them to know they were in for a fight.

"...you filthy wolf... here you come breaking everything angrily. No hello, how're you doing, no hug. Nothing! You're as cold as ever Solid." said Acid sarcastically.

"Silence Vel--" Solid was cut off by Acid's voice now booming.

"Don't you ever call me that again, Solid! I told you that is NOT my name! No more than Solid is your name."

"Enough of this Acid, give her to me. My heart belongs to her, so just give her to me alright?"

"Heh, Solid, you just don't understand your ways do you? You're a demon, you're a womanizing son of a bitch who could tell his heart from his ass hole! You don't know love, you don't love! Nor for that matter, even care for anyone but yourself!"

With that Solid drew his sword and rushed to Acid, acid's arm became like a blade and blocked the blow.

"I have heard enough of your mouth, now let Resa go! Or i'lll kill you!" Solid yelled from the top of his lungs. He was not at full strength, and Acid forced him away sending Solid flying into the wall.

"You just don't get it Solid, you CANNOT defeat me! Not this time you fool! Now DIE!"

Solid and Acid began their sword clashing again, the sound of metal blades clanging was loud and frequent.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Broda looked at Chap and Chap looked back.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Broda?" Chap asked.

"I just might be!" Broda replied as he looked towards Resa. "We'll take the girl somewhere's esle!"

"OOOH NO YOU DON'T!" Resa thought as a black flame started from her wrist making it's way up her body. The flames began to burn Chap, which made him drop her. But the flame didn't stop there, it moved acrossed the floor towards some boxes, catching them on fire.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
The two kept fighting, causing a splatters of blood to splatter onto the floor as they cut each other. Solid turned quickly to see Resa covered in flames, and boxes being set ablaze. Then before Acid cut him in half, Solid blocked his sword. With much strength Acid forced Solid to his knees, though their swords still were locked.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Solid! Run! Get out of here! Forget me and go! Resa yelled out in her mind. I'll be fine! He'll kill you if you don't leave now!

But she knew he couldn't hear her... No use in trying.

The black flames grew bigger and bigger. Soon, there was a tint of red within them from the fire it was starting. The flames didn't hurt Resa, but her wrist were burned badly.

"I do say Old Chap, what do we do now?" Broda asked.

"Good Question.." Chap thought, "We go!"

"Bye Boss!" They both vansihed.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid and Acid still fought, now surrounded in the inferno caused by Resa. Solid could feel the heat closing in on them, but it was the least of his worries. He had to defeat Acid, he had to save Resa and get out of there alive. For a moment Solid didn't think he could do that.

"What's wrong...?" Acid asked Mockingly as Solid forced him away. "You'd usually have cut me to shreds by now... but you've barely cut me at all. These scratches are nothing... how about y-" Solid cut him off with a few quicjk slices to his chest, then a fierce stabbing motion. "You've underestimated me Acid... and you grow weaker by the second." Solid remarked as Acid forced his blade upon him. The sword went thorugh Solid's chest but he kept talking, a little blood spurting from his mouth as he grabbed the sword. "I will protect her... I will make sure she is safe... I will kill you!"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa felt the vemon leave her body abit due to the flames. She slowly pushed herself up. "S-S-Solid..." She called out. "G-Go... You need... To go.."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Silence Resa... if I go, you are going to!" he said jumping through the flames like some knight in shining armor come to save the day. He grabbed resa's hand quickly, though after a few seconds it burned to the touch to grasp her. Solid did not care if it hurt or not.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Once Solid had her, the flames began to die down. She looked up at him, then sighed. "Let's go..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid nodded, then pulled her closer and hugged her. His arms wrapped her in a warm embrace, then with a soft kiss to her lips he smiled, truly smiled, for the first time since he had known her.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled, but then remembered the place burning down around them. "Solid..." she whisper. "We need to go."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid nodded and pulled her along as they exited the inferno. "Are you okay?" he asked a bit concerned checking her for any small burns.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa flipped her wrists over. "Yeah, I'll be fine." she sighed. "And what about you? I take it you angry with me because I didn't get back to you quick enough on the whole, 'Will you marry me' deal."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid shook his head and sighed. "I care not if you wish to marry me or not, though I would like it very much. I would be fine with just being with you." Solid said Solemnly. "Though for us to actually have a holy bond we would be required to give up our demonic powers of course. I don't think it would be right if we did just yet... for there are many enemies that must be defeated before I can thing about a family we could possibly have." Solid explained with a dismayed look.

Top Bottom