• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Chaos and Order.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall clenched his fists, then his jaw, and he ran forward yelling a death cry. His sword was raised, the blade shining in the darkness of the storm. "You killed her! You ordered her death! YOU WILL DIE!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Aquis swinged her trident inside the water ball, three little balls appeared inside of it, they flyed fast close to 80 miles per hour to each hero.

Arnonis used the nunchakus of Serventius, they leaved a trail of fire as he spinned them, they easily made steam with one water ball.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic's eyes flared brighter. The water ball immediately started to evaporate before it hit him, the ground beneath him starting to steam.*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall cut the water ball in half when it came near him. He continued his death cry and he was still running forward as fast as he could, rage burning in his eyes and his soul. "I'LL NEVER SHOW YOU MERCY! I'LL MAKE YOU DROWN IN YOUR OWN WATER!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arconis continued running to the floating water ball on the sky, swing the nunchakus at any water ball that tried to hit his friends, making them a cloud of steam.

This time Aquis drew a line in the inside the water ball with his finger, she stoped and pointed his open hand to the Heroes, the line went flying to them, and using particles of water and drops from the rain became a tsunami of pure cold water.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall stopped running and looked up in disbelief at the tidal wave in front of him. "Oh my god..." He muttered, unable to move.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Move out of the way".Arconis charged at Greshall, hitted him and threw him to other side, the floor below Arconis started to crack as if a huge pressure was below it, Arconis created a tornado of fire around him, and taked Servantius God form.

Aquis laughted, but was surprised at the new power."Is this my brother, or is this the god baby?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall got up and coughed, dust in his eyes and lungs. His eyes widened when get saw Arconis' god form.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The tidal wawe and the fireblast crashed onto each other, though the wawe losed much water the fire was eliminated totally, Arconis stood there, opening his hands, revealing two holes, from there two big fireballs appeared, they ended with the destruction of the tidal wawe.

Aquis smiled, she throw the entire water ball to the heroes, and she landed with his bare feets on a roof, Arconis saw the water coming and got on his kness, looking at the water he opened his mouth and started to charge a fireball, Arconis voice sounded as he spoke to Nico."Brother help me we need all the power we cn use".

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic stood beside Arconis and started to use his power over fire to help him charge the fireball. It grew larger than the water ball within seconds*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall gritted his teeth. I should be the one to finish her off... He thought. It's my destiny. He stood up and, while the water goddess was distracted, threw his sword. If I miss, I won't get a second chance...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arconis shot the ball it flyed very quickly, when the two balls hitted they exploded, everyone falled back from the force of the explotion, Aquis was almost killed, she losed her forces because she was closer to the explotion."At least i could kill her". She sayed as a tear ranned from her eye to her scorched face.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall walked over, retrieved his sword, then walked to the water goddess. "You're pitiful, killing those precious to others." Those would be the last words she'd ever hear, as Greshall stabbed his sword downward into her chest. "Rest in pieces." Greshall said coldly.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Not so fast still one page more.

BIC: Aquis body became a flow of water, and it started floating, until it felled in a little pond made my the rain in the streets, a blue sea serpent came from inside, and it tryed to bite Greshall.

Top Bottom