• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Potential Leak] Devil May Cry V

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Plus we are getting a remastered collection for ps4 and xbox one. The timing of this really feels like they're doing a new game.

berto

I Saw the Devil
4chan has a list of things that happened before DMC5:
OFFICIAL LIST OF IMPOSSIBLE S*** WE GOT BEFORE DMC5
>Final Fantasy XV released
>Last Guardian released
>Duke Nukem Forever released
>Nier got a sequel
>Kingdom Hearts 3 announced
>New No More Heroes
>Shenmue 3 announced
>Mario Rabbids crossover
>Final Fantasy VII remake announced
>Crash Bandicoot Remaster
>A motherf***ing Bubsy game in the year of our lord 2017
>Liru H-game released
>Bleach ended
>Naruto ended
>Guts got off the boat
>Code Geass sequel got announced
>New DBZ series
>New Cardcaptor
>Akagi's 20 year Monopoly game ended
>New Invader Zim
>New Samurai Jack
>Bayonetta is on PC
>Beyond Good and Evil 2
>Age of Empires 4
>VR gaming is a thing
>Vanquish is on PC
>Blinkin Park is real
>Darksiders 3 announced
>Rozen Maiden 2013
>Entire Soulsborne series began and ended
>Eighteen AssCreed games
>Metroid Prime 4 announced
>Monster Hunter is multiplat
>SoTC remake
>Grimoire released
>Valve announced a new game after 5 years
>Gungrave VR
>ZoE remake
>FOTNS-Yakuza
>Neogaf f***ing died
>Rurouni Kenshin sequel
>RuroKen author almost immediately v&
>Bin Laden is a DMC fan
>Okami HD Remaster
>Goldberg came back and retired
>King of Fighters died and came back
>Final Fantasy is in Tekken
>Nioh released
>Bladerunner 2
>Kojima got fired
>Bayonetta and Cloud in Smash Bros
>Ace Combat 7
>Hey Arnold Jungle Movie released
>Half-Life 3 "leaked"
>Megaman resurrected twice
>New Daytona game
>New Virtual On AND crossed over with Index
>Super Bomberman R
>EA investigated by the ****ing government
>Touhou got a Western release
>Soulcalibur VI
>3 Bayonetta games
>Medieval remaster

Really makes you think.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Gungrave VR is a thing?

*Google Google*

Huh. So it is. Fack.
Quiet, Toffee. And leave Star alone. I don't believe for a second that you're actually dead.

Anyway. So, no announcement tonight but in fairness there wasn't much announcing to be done. Minimal new games all around and just repeats and new footage from old announcements. We still have tomorrow to see what they have. I no longer have any incline to believe that they're going to announce jack s***. I'm tired of the waiting and the expectations that will never bare fruit. For some reason this rumor picked up momentum but the truth is it's just as baseless as any other one that came before.

dantes.gif

I keep saying it and I mean it every time but I'll just assume there is nothing and hope to be pleasantly surprised some day. I think I just got carried away with this rumor and hoped for this rumor to be true but it just feels like I'm getting jerked around again.

aoshi

Damn, I was so excited for PSX. Atleast i got to see something from last of us 2. Learn capcom.

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
Sorry not announce anything at game awards please wait as my project is going smoothly

Sorry not to announce anything at PSX , please wait as my project is going smoothly.

Itsuno trolling us SSSmoothly

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Quiet, Toffee. And leave Star alone. I don't believe for a second that you're actually dead.

Of course I'm not dead. I'm immune to physical damage. What did I "die" from? A physical pillar.

And maybe I would've left them alone if they hadn't stolen my country.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
For anyone who hasn't been checking back with the "leak", it now seems it has come to a standstill.
There is also a post on the first page with links to highlights about the leak.

Some of the highlights include Reuben and Johnny both liking someones picture of the dmc v-hype train and Johnny specifically making a tweet about and posting a picture of his watch being at 5.05 (Possibly hinting towards SOS = Sons of sparda) while saying that he is -5- minutes late. And something about a turkey dinner he is trying to recover from, from six years ago?

By no means confirmation of DMC V, but those posts are pretty interesting.

Edit: Links to some of these posts

Johnny's tweet
https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...avy-spoilers-inside.8198/page-53#post-1458913

Reuben likes the hypetrain
https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...avy-spoilers-inside.8198/page-96#post-1620614

Johnny likes the hypetrain
https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...avy-spoilers-inside.8198/page-98#post-1645407

Reuben likes a bunch of DMC V-related stuff, like this:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...avy-spoilers-inside.8198/page-93#post-1594075

Last edited:

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
LOL, in the remote possibility that IS a hint, DMC5 will be remembered as the game with the cruelest yet smartest teasing ever in the series.

Haha yeah. However it's definitely a bit interesting that the cast seems to get all the more engaged in this supposed leak. Although I don't get what the recovering from the turkey/thanksgiving-thing from six years ago is supposed to mean in that case? DmC: Devil May Cry being hard to digest for some?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Was DmC announced in 2011? Is that maybe what he's talking about? Also, is turkey slang? You know, calling someone a turkey is pretty turkey in it of itself. It's a pretty outdated idiom. It could be a metaphor rather than slang, just saying turkey as generally something he'd eat, could've just as easily been chicken. So, not an idiom.

Top Bottom