• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not one...but TWO Dante costumes (pictures)!

8BitHero

Scrub
As long as you can unlock them normally, then meh. Looks cool. These are on the disc. Many games have done this before for the people who want their content without playing it.
SF: 3rd Strike: Pay £1/$1/80MS points to unlock gill
Burnout: Paradise: The Time Savers pack unlocks all cars. There are a few others but as long as it's not locked, cool cool.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
neoDante!! cool cool, and Dark Dante too

man they need at least 4 unlockable costumes so i can play as a different Dante in each one.

I actually want it to be Sparda.

Or even kid Dante :D

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Am i the only one here who wants to play as this Dante grown up. like in DMC3? itd be a nice little preview into future games.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
If we do get a game with an older Dante, he'd better have a protege because I've been waiting far too long for that to happen :/

8BitHero

Scrub
WHERE'S MY MEGAMAN DANTE!?
THIS GAME SUCKS NOW
CAPS LOCK FTW!
Kappa.png

kerolin

So I decided to roam the japanese DmC sites and came across the full image of what a few of you guys refer to as "The Crow" costume and another completely different costume. It appears they are called "Neo Dante" and the "Dark Dante" respectively. They also teased a third design with a giant question mark. :troll:

They will be available to purchase on XBL (320 M$ Points) and PSN (400 Yen = $4.54), well...the Japanese ones. I will assume this pack is free to those who order the Steam PC release. Anyway, here you go!

img_costume01.jpg

This makes me curious though. Since they said costumes could be unlocked after completing respective modes, does that mean they're already on disc and you could just buy these to unlock them faster? I would assume since this was said earlier, we shouldn't really buy these if we're going to go all out and try to unlock them. Otherwise, I'd totally get these with my current balance of points.

"all star" babe , i love this
tumblr_mfxy6mE7191s22afdo1_250.gif

Gbraga

I think I'd like Dark Dante more if he was coatless. I just can't help but think it looks like a cheap mod costume to just taint the coat black. The pants and shoes are actually different, so I'd like a coatless version better for sure

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Wow, that first one really looks terrible. Just... retarded. Just my opinion, though. The second one is alright, nothing special, though I can't see all of it, to be fair.

berto

I Saw the Devil
If the third is a classic design I'll venture a guess and say that it'll be this Dante in a classic outfit.

Sunaka Marién

Meh, still don't like the neoDante costume that much :/ It'd be ok if it wasn't for those shoes, I guess, but Dante in Chucks (? idk what you call them in English (._.); ) is just kinda... weird.
The second one is ok-ish, a little boring actually. And I agree with Gbraga, it'd probably be more intresting without that coat.

berto

I Saw the Devil
the-crow2.jpg

Crow: I'm sorry, would you mind repeating that?
Yeah, those aren't your shoes, are they? Or your pants or even your color scheem.

Sorry but it doesn't matter if it's inspired by Erik Draven it's not having the same effect.

Calypso Dynamo

um guys...Dark Dante is the crow inspired one while Neo Dante is based off Neo from the Matrix, hence the boots...I'm really convinced they just mixed up the names.

Top Bottom