• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not one...but TWO Dante costumes (pictures)!

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
So I decided to roam the japanese DmC sites and came across the full image of what a few of you guys refer to as "The Crow" costume and another completely different costume. It appears they are called "Neo Dante" and the "Dark Dante" respectively. They also teased a third design with a giant question mark. :troll:

They will be available to purchase on XBL (320 M$ Points) and PSN (400 Yen = $4.54), well...the Japanese ones. I will assume this pack is free to those who order the Steam PC release. Anyway, here you go!

img_costume01.jpg

This makes me curious though. Since they said costumes could be unlocked after completing respective modes, does that mean they're already on disc and you could just buy these to unlock them faster? I would assume since this was said earlier, we shouldn't really buy these if we're going to go all out and try to unlock them. Otherwise, I'd totally get these with my current balance of points.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
So I decided to roam the japanese DmC sites and came across the full image of what a few of you guys refer to as "The Crow" costume and another completely different costume. It appears they are called "Neo Dante" and the "Dark Dante" respectively. They also teased a third design with a giant question mark. :troll:

They will be available to purchase on XBL (320 M$ Points) and PSN (400 Yen = $4.54), well...the Japanese ones. I will assume this pack is free to those who order the Steam PC release. Anyway, here you go!

img_costume01.jpg

This makes me curious though. Since they said costumes could be unlocked after completing respective modes, does that mean they're already on disc and you could just buy these to unlock them faster? I would assume since this was said earlier, we shouldn't really buy these if we're going to go all out and try to unlock them. Otherwise, I'd totally get these with my current balance of points.

I like these costumes too, and Im wondering what the third could be, or that one is for DmC Vergil maybe ??

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Maybe the third one is a DMC1 outfit. I heard a rumor that Famitsu had a pic of a DMC1 outfit you could get in the game, so maybe that's it.

m100t8s

Third costume is naked Dante from the opening cut-scene hehehe...
Why would they call it "secret costume" since it unlocks after the first mission and it isn't that much of a creative outfit?

I say the secret costume is DmC Sparda's outfit

Top Bottom