• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

North Korea attacks South Korea; Threatens US

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So... What are your thoughts on this? Frankly I'm scared ****less because I live in the US and we're screwed for troops. I don't wanna sound like a wimp, but I can't get drafted. I'm a writer, not a fighter. Wouldn't last a day in boot camp.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Surely America has lots of weaponry and resources. You may be running scarce on Troops, but not on people. Lots of people could be assigned, potentially. And England has your back, because of our 'special relationship' with America. North Korea is tiny. America could blow it off the map. You have way more nuclear weapons than North Korea. They have one I believe =/ America has dozens of them. It's really not a worry.

But then again, I don't live in America. I'm just going by what I know, and what I have come to understand.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
They have three bombs and 20,000 more other munitions ready to fire on demand. At least, that's what Kim Jong Il said. He's probably bluffing.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;289917 said:
They have three bombs and 20,000 more other munitions ready to fire on demand. At least, that's what Kim Jong Il said. He's probably bluffing.

I have heard these things before. Trust me, Saddam Hussein claimed to have Weapons Of Mass Destruction. And when US Forces went looking for them, and him, he went to hide in a hole.

Kim Jong Il is nothing to fear compared to the size of the US Army. And nothing to fear against the size of global terrorism itself.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Add that to the fact that North Korea is, as you said, tiny, they'd be hard pressed for troops.

But apparently, NATO was called off. I wonder why...

Meg

In the words of my International Relations professor, "North Korea's military is the equivalent of four guys and a shotgun."

No worries, DT. Now worries.

Mr. Fuzzums

Destroyer of Worlds
North korea scares me they said we could win in vitnam but look how that turned out I am not afraid to fight for my contry but I hope that this dosnt escalate If this becomes a big conflict against comunism if china or russia gets involved it could be WWIII.

Meg

Russia hasn't been communist since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
LordOfDarkness;289916 said:
Surely America has lots of weaponry and resources. You may be running scarce on Troops, but not on people. Lots of people could be assigned, potentially. And England has your back, because of our 'special relationship' with America. North Korea is tiny. America could blow it off the map. You have way more nuclear weapons than North Korea. They have one I believe =/ America has dozens of them. It's really not a worry.

But then again, I don't live in America. I'm just going by what I know, and what I have come to understand.
Try just about seven-****ing-thousand bombs and atomic bombs. There used to be around twenty-five thou, something happened, there's only seven now. But like Meg said, North Korea's government is pretty much just a few guys with one shot gun.

And DT, they'd go for the West Coast first. California, to be exact. So I should be the one scared, not you. Oh, by the by, you're acting like this is the first time they've threatened us.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devon K. Ryley;289956 said:
Try just about seven-****ing-thousand bombs and atomic bombs. There used to be around twenty-five thou, something happened, there's only seven now.

Yeah I'm not from America, and I didn't look into figures. I just had my understandings.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i'm not worried about troops, i'm worried about nuclear war.
N. Korea is unpredictable, and may not hesitate to fire nuclear weapons at us. we may outgun them, but i don't think an immediate response would happen. the US would probably have a period debating the repurcussions of such action and whatnot.

N. Korea has been scaring me for a long time, i'm amazed how so many people here don't seem to give a care that such an ego-tripping maniac with mass-weaponry hates our guts. we couldn't have really done much in terms of preventing it, though. we aren't the world police. if N. Korea uses nukes i suspect the UN might send troops to support the US should we not falter and nuke them back.

there will be lots of casualties, but korea doesn't stand much of a chance. it's really just a massive tragedy waiting to happen for both sides if you ask me.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
NK's weapons can barely hit Alaska, and really, what would be the strategic value in nuking that place? Within a month you'd see battalions of M1 Abrams and Challenger MK2 tanks rolling through NK and knocking down Kim's door, if America doesn't nuke them back ten times harder first.

You have nothing to fear.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
half the world hates america and yet all they do most of the time is complain because they know they will lose. if north korea tries anything there won't be a north korea by the end of it. you don't have anything to worry about.

aka958

Don't trust people
America having just a dozen of nuclear weapons? :lol:

The US has absolutely nothing to fear just because a puny country raises against them. I think the rest of the world should be feared about the US, because if anyone just get the slightest reason for being on the US bad list they are screwed since the whole world will start hating that country with some really good influencial propaganda. :\

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;290008 said:
America having just a dozen of nuclear weapons? :lol:

English dozen, French douzaine, German Dutzend, Dutch dozijn and Spanish docena, are also used as indefinite quantifiers to mean "about twelve" or "many" (as in "a dozen times", "dozens of people").

^ Yeah, America has 'many' of them.

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;290046 said:
^ Yeah, America has 'many' of them.

Well, dozens isn't still in the correct category I think. America may have a dozen official nuclear bombs, but do you think they show every nuke they make?

Top Bottom