• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Plans for Devil May Cry!

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
That might work.

Or they could cast Matthew Mercer. He was good as Leon in Resident Evil 6.

ah yeah, as i remembered, the voice actings were all good in RE6, so they could like use any of em.. but i prefer jake's voice actor, he's got the serious brooding type character in him, and i kinda sees dante in jake

EDIT @Foxtrot94 , the remake won't be around until 2025, so tim is a go by then.. lol

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
ah yeah, as i remembered, the voice actings were all good in RE6, so they could like use any of em.. but i prefer jake's voice actor, he's got the serious brooding type character in him, and i kinda sees dante in jake
Eh, a few years ago I would've agreed with you in a heartbeat...but now, Troy Baker has literally been in EVERYTHING in the gaming industry---to the point where he's literally become the new Nolan North, which I didn't even think was possible.

But that got me thinking---if Lady was ever brought back in a future game (or even better, they decided to finally include Beryl from the novels, which would be amazing), I'd like to see her played by Laura Bailey. She was great as Helena Harper, and even better as Lucina. And Saints' Row has definitely proven that she has the attitude.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I googled Troy Baker, oh, apparently he is jake's voice actor and HOLYFUDGEEEEEE he's also Snow! lololol! Never saw that coming seriously..

Oh, and i don't know what kind of character was meant for FFXIII's Snow, guy looks annoying, acts annoying, and sounded annoying, i kinda think they did meant to make an annoying character and Troy clearly delivered, lol..

But don't you think that means he's good? He's in variety kinds of games, characters and genre, but -- yeah, i get the boredom and the "this guy again?? really?"

I'd like to see her played by Laura Bailey

i second this, i really love helena harper character and voice, she's the best thing in RE6 imo

okay, let's do this capcom, giddy up!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Maybe the scenario writers for Jake's campaign in RE6 could be a good fit because Jake reminded me of Dante when I saw him first. By the end of his campaign I thought he was a better version of DMC3 Dante and Nero so they might be able to stear the ship after Bingo left.

Top Bottom