• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No cutscenes for Vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Rebellion
devilmaycry;8479 said:
While I would have preferred Vergil to have had his own story and his own share of unique missions, I can't really complain - the game only cost me £11.99 and simply being given the option to play as Vergil -- even if I am only allowed to fight through Dante's recycled levels -- was enough for me... ;)

he already DOES have his own story, dammit.

The original cutscenes that they took out remember?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya..............but Capcom did was put Vergil on the game for playing and then to put the same missions such as Dante

Kaihedgie

Vergil really need not any cutscenes other than the two has has for himself since it pretty much explains what happened hours before Dante was attack by the devils. Plus it was to show off how stylish Vergil could dispatch of the devils, which was pretty sweet

Kaihedgie

The first was to show how Vergil and Arkham met, simply put. And the second was for pure show to see how Vergil could dispatch of the devils

Kaihedgie

d4rkn1ght;8738 said:
ya..............but i think that a chinese do those moves..............such Dante´s cutscenes

Daniel Southworth does his motion capture as well as his English voice. You may or may not recognize him as the Quantom Ranger in the Power Rangers series.

LeatherJoy

Jester's Babe
hehe, well what I wanted was completely different missions/bosses/cutscenes. Kinda like what they did with Lucia in DMC 2. I dunno, I wouldn't mind it being on 2 disks if they did that. They slapped in a cutscene that kinda explained how he needed to go through the (I'm not even going to attempt to spell it) place first but..meh. Oh well, it is just for fun anyway. I love playing as Vergil. I kinda like how there aren't any cutscenes. You see them enough with Dante, plus more loading time so *doesn't have a problem*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom