• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nintendo DS vs PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
DS is more of a childs play thing (its from nintendo) whereas PSP has better graphics games and controls, still the DS is an awesome thing, the first console(although handheld) to have dual screens

Keaton

Premium
^not to mention touch screen, motion based controls, audio based influence too ^__^

I own both, but I adore my DS more...purely because apart from Crisis Core and a couple of other titles the PSP fails to keep me entertained as well as the DS has :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
DS is better. Played both, prefer the DS 100 times more.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I own both, but I prefer the PSP. The DS has 2 good games that I like and play all the time, Ultimate Stars Jump and New Super Mario Bros. With my PSP there are so many games. The majority that I own are imported lol. On my PSP I can also add tons of music, videos and play old school games. The DS is alright, but I just don't get as many hours of fun with DS as I do with the PSP.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am saving to get a DS. cause i think the psp is too bulky. My ex boyfriend has a psp as well as many of my friends, i don't like it. my friends are like "but you have a ps2?" and im like yeah "I have a ps2 but that doesn't mean i have to like the psp."

Keaton

Premium
Trish67;127803 said:
I am saving to get a DS. cause i think the psp is too bulky. My ex boyfriend has a psp as well as many of my friends, i don't like it. my friends are like "but you have a ps2?" and im like yeah "I have a ps2 but that doesn't mean i have to like the psp."

I agree, I am a gamer of all types :D Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony....why can't everyone get along ^__^

Kaihedgie

Nintendo DS. It's pretty much the handheld console for everyone, as was the case with the original Gameboy. Has a lot of great games. While PSP may have Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep, DS has 358/2 Days, so who hasn't ever wanted to play as the Organization? PSP has Dissidia and and all that other stuff, but DS has Mega Man, only good Sonic games and BRAIN AGE.

The thing with PSP is that it's media-oriented and the analog sticks don't fit well with a handheld. The DS however, is geared towards gaming for just about everyone

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I love my PSP especially now that I have hacked it and now I have all my old favorite games on there ^_^

That said I dont own a DS.

Kaihedgie;127866 said:
Nintendo DS. It's pretty much the handheld console for everyone, as was the case with the original Gameboy. Has a lot of great games. While PSP may have Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep, DS has 358/2 Days, so who hasn't ever wanted to play as the Organization? PSP has Dissidia and and all that other stuff, but DS has Mega Man, only good Sonic games and BRAIN AGE.

The thing with PSP is that it's media-oriented and the analog sticks don't fit well with a handheld. The DS however, is geared towards gaming for just about everyone

well the analog sticks are a problem but the psp is more media orientaed rather than only for gaming like the ds , well the ds isnt bad its just that it doesnt have the games and the gameplay needed to convince me in it=]

Kaihedgie

vergistar;127930 said:
I think that the PSP must have much more games.

Sometimes it's not about which console has more games. It's about the one that has the better ones

ManOfMayhem

These days is it just about the game play or the graphics? So your telling me the DS has better games and I believe that is wrong. What is the point of having better games if they look like a pile of ****?

Kaihedgie

vergistar;127941 said:
These days is it just about the game play or the graphics? So your telling me the DS has better games and I believe that is wrong. What is the point of having better games if they look like a pile of ****?

It's not about superior graphics. It never is. Graphics are only a nice distraction. The gameplay itself is what matters most, not the graphics.

Kaihedgie

A game could look awesome and still fail (ex: Sonic Next-Gen)
The most important rule in gaming is the gameplay. Graphics come second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom