• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Wasn't Tameem just involved in writing?
I wouldn't be surprised it there is a religion: "Tameem is love..tameem is life."
Shrek is going to be piiiiiiiiiiiised.
and the people who did Vergil's Downfall are like this:
radish_spirit_dance_by_rawur-d35wil2_zpsc2ccea28.gif

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
If we're going off the rails with this one then let's go all the way, so in saying that
28742642.jpg

Shrek and Spider-man crossover, Shrek works for the daily bugle and he has to take pictures of Spider-man Little does he know he's fighting to keep his job competing with the man behind the mask Peter Parker, Can the ogre top the man who knows himself? Or will he end up shreked?

Written by Hideo Kojima and Directed by Stan Lee.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Shrek and Spider-man crossover, Shrek works for the daily bugle and he has to take pictures of Spider-man Little does he know he's fighting to keep his job competing with the man behind the mask Peter Parker, Can the ogre top the man who knows himself? Or will he end up shreked?

Spiderman will make a deal with Mephisto to save Shrek at the end of the film, but he will have to sacrifice his love for ponies to do so.

8BitHero

Scrub

Spiderman gets his own Swordmaster style.
come-at-me-bro-spider-man-60.jpg

Top Bottom