• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
calm down dude, i don't really need to explain why i don't like god hand or why i view it is at best a decent game
-cinematic gameplay
-a compelling narrative
-characters with depth
-original environments that are colorful and visually appealing and VARIED
-an original character
god hand imo has none of these and these are what i look for in a game, especially when it comes to environments, which is why i can't wait to play god of war ascension and bioshock infinite because they both have all of these factors, btw, god hand only sold 0.07m, because it appealed to a very small minority of gamers who think the word hardcore makes you a better gamer than those who play things like legend of zelda, i don't think its getting a sequel anytime soon for these reasons

By your definition of what makes a good game, which is incredibly narrow minded and doesn't even go into gameplay beyond "cinematic" which, seriously if that's what's important to you then i pity you immensely, DmC is also a bad game because it also has none of these things. No seriously, it doesn't.

Also i realise now that you're quoting me as saying i think God Hand is close to perfection and thus you feel the need to laugh at me, how about we rewind the clock a little and actually inspect my post a bit more hm?

God Hand is also a damn sight closer to perfection then ANY of the DMC games were i should add and while i agree with your statement, i don't see god playing much of a hand in a sequel happening.

Damn slight closer to perfection =/= close to perfection. I am more then aware of the games flaws but that doesn't stop it from being fun overall, why? Because it's negatives don't outweigh the positive, it may not have the best story but it's written in such a way that allows you to ignore that, it's gameplay is as varied as you want it to be, afterall you're the one who decides what moves Gene can perform so that's down to you.

Also yes you DO have to explain yourself, if you can't explain why you've said something then don't bother saying anything at all.

Also the next time you bait me with a comment, don't hide behind "Calm down dude" when somebody actually takes the bait, if you don't want to **** somebody off, stop saying things that will **** them off.

Rayl

Yes because arguing over opinions isn't what most debated discussions are about at all.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I thought different opinions are essential for debating.
But sadly in this case, Cherry. It's turned into arguing, debating is civil, keeping calm, being nice, etc.
But here, arguing. :c none of those things.
wuth_zps24a6a367.gif

Terrutas

But sadly in this case, Cherry. It's turned into arguing, debating is civil, keeping calm, being nice, etc.
But here, arguing. :c none of those things.
wuth_zps24a6a367.gif
Apparently, you're right.

It seems the only topic we can debate is how almighty and amazing DmC is. And how Tameem is our overlord controlling us through soda.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Shall we tone it down on the "bad words" for you? Or perhaps maybe you'd like to have a tea party instead?
I have no problem with people cussing in a debate/discussion as long as those words aren't directed towards the opposing party. Anything other than that is mud slinging to me.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I was being civil until somebody decided to bait me, i don't back down from people who think they can say whatever they want without backing up what they say.
It's a good thing to stick up from yourself of course. c: But that's all they do, is just..well bait. Be that fish that grabs the hook and pull them into the water and let em' have it.
Keep in mind, I'm not saying "Just because they are mean first, doesn't mean you should be mean back."
^^ Just stick to your guts. Debate, not argue with them, if they continue being the way they are..then let the overseers handle it.
That's okay. nice signature btw, Lilly is great.
Why thank you, Cherry! :D Surprises me how much people know of KS on here, Not a bad thing :p
Apparently, you're right.

It seems the only topic we can debate is how almighty and amazing DmC is. And how Tameem is our overlord controlling us through soda.
Good point, but that's how it seems to the people who think "Oh great, devil worshiping antis is here. -_- there goes the fun."
They think that because they are too quick to judge, just because you don't like the game. Which leads to the arguments.
Howpeopleatmyschoolfighttitleexplainsitall_4e109f_4441695_zps384a2a26.gif

inb4 "winter-kun, you said it again :'c"

Rayl

I have no problem with people cussing in a debate/discussion as long as those words aren't directed towards the opposing party. Anything other than that is mud slinging to me.

Actually you know what? You're right, Alchemist pushed my buttons while i was already in a bad mood, sorry to those affected by my anger. Apart from Alchemist. He's still a bit of a douche in my eyes.

Anyway, rewind the clocks a little shall we? Get this thread back on track? If NT are making something, i'd like to think it's something new but i wouldn't mind more DmC content if they keep following the trend of improving the system like they did with VD.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Actually you know what? You're right, Alchemist pushed my buttons while i was already in a bad mood, sorry to those affected by my anger. Apart from Alchemist. He's still a bit of a douche in my eyes.

Anyway, rewind the clocks a little shall we? Get this thread back on track? If NT are making something, i'd like to think it's something new but i wouldn't mind more DmC content if they keep following the trend of improving the system like they did with VD.
I like you. Here's a follow
also costumes for me. Costumes or a DLC story of Dante in the Hellfire prison like the comics.

Terrutas

I would like to see more enemy variety, and no more color coding.

Part of what made VD so good is that it fixed both the problems I mentioned above. Not only did it remove color coding but it introduced new enemies that I found, are rather interesting.

The moveset is pretty cool, Vergil has some cool tech and depth to his movelist which you can use however you see fit, and best of all both his stances have particular uses rather than both having the same use while one is stronger than the other. Like Dante's.

Rayl

I would like to see more enemy variety, and no more color coding.

Part of what made VD so good is that it fixed both the problems I mentioned above. Not only did it remove color coding but it introduced new enemies that I found, are rather interesting.

The moveset is pretty cool, Vergil has some cool tech and depth to his movelist which you can use however you see fit, and best of all both his stances have particular uses rather than both having the same use while one is stronger than the other. Like Dante's.

Holy **** dude... are we... praising NT on something? That can't be right, we're all devil worshiping anti's!

tumblr_m0dpm5lITw1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I like you. Here's a follow
also costumes for me. Costumes or a DLC story of Dante in the Hellfire prison like the comics.

An interesting idea, i'd personally like to see them move forward though, i'd like them to distance themselves away from alot of what DmC did before VD and i don't think they can do that by going further back into this timeline.

Mind you i say that but DMC3 managed it so what the hell ya know?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Holy **** dude... are we... praising NT on something? That can't be right, we're all devil worshiping anti's!

tumblr_m0dpm5lITw1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

An interesting idea, i'd personally like to see them move forward though, i'd like them to distance themselves away from alot of what DmC did before VD and i don't think they can do that by going further back into this timeline.

Mind you i say that but DMC3 managed it so what the hell ya know?
Well it seems we should get the part of Ninja Theory that made VD to make more DLC, I honestly don't want Tameem even touching it. :l

Top Bottom