• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

Pantera Queen

Sicktress;154599 said:
Where's that sig you have us amped for?

Verdice, one thing I noticed, you do better when there's only one character per sig, so maybe you should start like that, one at a time them add little by little more focal points. But you're way better than when you started posting. One day, just go through every tab in photoshop, and play around randomly, you'll be surprised what you find!

Thanks. I feel a bit more inspired.:D I will start playing around in Photoshop.

Pantera Queen

A new sig I just finished. I decided to reuse the Uryu render and come up something a little better.

EDIT

It sucks you can't see his face very well.

34drgi0.jpg

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Verdice;154838 said:
A new sig I just finished. I decided to reuse the Uryu render and come up something a little better.

EDIT

It sucks you can't see his face very well.

34drgi0.jpg
The quality of the tag is low.
It looks blurry.
I like how you have more than one color.

Sicktress

Artist
Not from magazine, actually from Tite Kubo's art of Bleach book, I bought it last week and I LOVE IT!! I need to start drawing again :(

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sicktress;155174 said:
Not from magazine, actually from Tite Kubo's art of Bleach book, I bought it last week and I LOVE IT!! I need to start drawing again :(
Where did you get it?

What did you think of the Joker tag?

Sicktress

Artist
I got it at Borders book store :)

The Joker one scared me, in a good way though. But there are a few distractions behind it, like in the upper right & left corners.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sicktress;155177 said:
I got it at Borders book store :)

The Joker one scared me, in a good way though. But there are a few distractions behind it, like in the upper right & left corners.
You serious? Borders?
I need to go there more.

I ment to smudge those parts! xD

Top Bottom