• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Mortal Kombat!!!

The Final Offer

Ermac is at the top right second from last corner of character select.

10455286_10152241309098149_5004064509803328496_n.jpg

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
What Ed Boon said about Sub Zero gives me hope for a returning Smoke, but what I really want is Mileena, she was last seen fighting Kabal, but she wasn't killed.

It's sad that they're apparently going for the depressing "brown and grey serious" direction rather than the over the top colorful direction of MK9.
Can't a IP just exist without being depressing for once?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
What do you mean depressing? As for smoke i think he's figure can be seen in style choices.

Super90sgamer

what I really want is Mileena, she was last seen fighting Kabal, but she wasn't killed.
MKX will take place 25 years after the last game so expect Mileena an old senior not young to compete in battles, Seem story goes with Johnny Cage & Sonya.

The only thing I concern about is MKX would not be banned here in UAE similar to what happend to Injustice.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
What do you mean depressing? As for smoke i think he's figure can be seen in style choices.
All this dark, gritty and realistic stuff is getting boring and depressing, it's all just brown and grey environments, uber serious and realistic characters & themes, it's so god damn boring.
Why can't it just more fun and games?
Why do characters have to be full of life problems and character development, why can't they just be natural born badasses who enjoy what they do?
Why does everything in sight have to be so dark and gritty?
Can't we just be happy?

Also I hope so, Smoke is my best character to play as.

MKX will take place 25 years after the last game so expect Mileena an old senior not young to compete in battles, Seem story goes with Johnny Cage & Sonya.
Mileena is a clone of Kitana, Kitana is 10,000 years old, go figure.

Super90sgamer

Mileena is a clone of Kitana, Kitana is 10,000 years old, go figure.
Her cloning process been interrupted by Kitana herself so I don't think she's gonna make it in MKX. Don't get me wrong, Mileena is my favorite female character in MK series, I kicked many asses with her. I hope that Ed Boon will compensate us with new badass female character.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
All this dark, gritty and realistic stuff is getting boring and depressing, it's all just brown and grey environments, uber serious and realistic characters & themes, it's so god damn boring.
Why can't it just more fun and games?
Why do characters have to be full of life problems and character development, why can't they just be natural born badasses who enjoy what they do?
Why does everything in sight have to be so dark and gritty?
Can't we just be happy?
It doesn't look all that different from MK9. Besides MK never was completely "happy" game. And i wouldn't call MK9 not depressing considering how they basically butchered entire cast of characters. If you need goofy characters, I think MK is wrong place to look for. It's rather Tekken and SF territory

Top Bottom