• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodin

Owner/Barman of The Gates of Hell
Just thought you should know before you get reported (if you haven't already).
I have already been reported, and I'm quite sure some moderator has passed through this thread at least twice. None of my posts break any forum rules, henceforth it's people just purely exaggerating. I don't need a lesson to be taught from someone either, I've taken my time to accommodate myself around here.

Now, now, it's up to you guys to stop keeping this subject against me alive or not. Actually, if you do then you would be breaking the very same forum rules you posted me to read. (Which I have read a dozen times, believe me, way before you mentioned them)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
In that case, if you already know the forum rules by heart, then maybe you ought to go back and reread your posts and see where you went wrong. People don't report posts just because they disagree with them. But meh, whatever. You clearly think you know it all, I just hope you're right and that you're not shooting yourself in the foot here.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
None of my posts break any forum rules,

Oh really?

Here are few lines of your previous posts

Truth be said; Devil May Cry players are just whining because of the changes that the developer team has decided to make for the sake of the future of Devil May Cry's franchise.

Everyone thinks their opinion matters, it doesn't especially in your case that you're trying to claim that you aren't what you are; someone that wishes to whine and crash his head on the wall complaining about his semi-favorite franchise is rebooting.

Don't try to speak classy and all that, you ain't fooling anyone.

I have better things to do than argue with you about your world in your head and how things should be going.

So you mean to tell me you were not being rude,bashing opinions, or insulting peoples intelligence with the lines above?

Me personally I think that clearly breaks this rule

Flaming is not nice, and bashing someone for no reason is just unneeded. Even if a users post is misinformed, it does not justify rudeness! Explain your point, where the user is going wrong and resolve the confusion politely​

But if the mods don't want to handle this then fine.

I guess your free to go around pulling the self righteous know it all attitude on other members.

Rodin

Owner/Barman of The Gates of Hell
In that case, if you already know the forum rules by heart, then maybe you ought to go back and reread your posts and see where you went wrong. People don't report posts just because they disagree with them. But meh, whatever. You clearly think you know it all, I just hope you're right and that you're not shooting yourself in the foot here.
Look things from my point; you're trying to be rightful and hopefully avoid bad future situations with another member, which I totally agree with. I'd hate having bad members around the nice community I use to visit, I don't disagree with that.

Although, you got to admit that once you said the "rightful" thing from the point of view that most of these... Cute guys, have. Looks like they can't stand on their own and hopefully have you to come in handy and solve the situation for them. The "rightful" thing at this moment is to end this conversation and return to the original subject.

Many have cynical views like mine, and it all started discussing my cynical view over a certain kind of fan of the upcoming DmC video game, I understand that, anybody can get offended from generic accusations - but come on, what I have done which is actually my fault? I just kept answering their own "look-down-to-this-guy" thing.

Re-read all my posts by my view. You'll see I have got a point, too. I'm not trying to injure a community which appears to be, somewhat injured (By the looks of it, I had my look here, there) I'm just trying to fit in my own way, although some have to make it hard, I don't disagree, I'd hate to have someone new being cynical and stuff, it's how things work, new guys are always targeted by the older members.

Now, can we all take this pile of posts regarding my cynical views of a certain standpoint and throw into the bin? Let's forget all about this even happened and lets continue discussing about this thread's supposed to be discussed about? I just hope things will go this way, because if someone keeps motivating me to answer then I would feel awkward to let them displeased without some kind of a decent answer.

So, we're cool now. Unless some of you guys is a fan of drama and have lots of free time to spend.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Seem as though people seemed to have ignored my post about respecting others opinions and other members have come wading into the thread with the sole purpose of continuing to derail the actual thread with more arguments...

Thread Closed

If people cant have a mature discussion without resorting to childish mocking of others opinions and then trying to take the moral high ground then dont post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom