• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new artical eurogamer

berto

I Saw the Devil
Tammy said the new stuff would be out on July. So I expect nothing till the end of the month.

Sheila

I can not accept the idea that Dante is a gay! And I will never accept this! I have nothing against gays, for charity, but does not seem appropriate to put a gay character! However, I think there are too many inconsistencies with the plot of the previous chapters: Dante is the son of a human and a demon, or he is the son of an angel and a demon? I do not understand ...
For the rest, to me everything is fine!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
For me to hear that in this game, protagonist is gay is new for me. I could buy it for gameplay if it will be okay like old ones, but that revelation is unacceptable for me still.

berto

I Saw the Devil
He wantex to make him gay to slap the homophobes across the face, not because he's gay or Dante is. The issue seems so trivial.
I wouldn't want Dante to be gay ether but I don't want him to be gay for the same reason I don't want him to smoke or have white hair.
If he were gay from the get go, like Gene, this wouldn't be an issue.

FatDemon

He wantex to make him gay to slap the homophobes across the face, not because he's gay or Dante is. The issue seems so trivial.
I wouldn't want Dante to be gay ether but I don't want him to be gay for the same reason I don't want him to smoke or have white hair.
If he were gay from the get go, like Gene, this wouldn't be an issue.
Wait wait waaaaaaaaaiT, are you talking about Gene from Godhand ?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

im sorry but i stoped reading when he said i wish he was gay.......and to tell u the truth i hate gay people and i dont care...... and if Tameem makes dante gay then i will not buy the game no matter what.....thats just isnt right....i mean DMC dante was straight as hell so why should DmC dante be gay??and yes tameem has gay write'n all over him.....

Top Bottom