• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neros blood of Sparda

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
Ok Dante Aseroth

I am a real fan of Devil May Cry.
But we have a perfect example in DMC4 that the main character was Nero and some few missions with Dante as a secondary character so they alredy did.

peace

Sparda™

CIAdevil;84904 said:
Ok Dante Aseroth

I am a real fan of Devil May Cry.
But we have a perfect example in DMC4 that the main character was Nero and some few missions with Dante as a secondary character so they alredy did.

peace

Devil May Cry 4 was a test game for Capcom to test new characters in the spotlight. So far, there are mixed reviews about this. Further Devil May Cry games, surely won't feature Dante as a secondary protagonist...NEVER!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante Aseroth;84905 said:
Devil May Cry 4 was a test game for Capcom to test new characters in the spotlight. So far, there are mixed reviews about this. Further Devil May Cry games, surely won't feature Dante as a secondary protagonist...NEVER!

I could hardly put it any better. Rep+
And let's hope Capcom feels the same way;)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Lets face it the whole series is about Dante including DMC 4. It was the Order who wanted to absorb Dante for the Savior, not Nero.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
So everyone hopes that Dante will be the main person in DMC5 then?
To Dante Aseroth: Maybe not obey was the right word but I just know when you talk here on the forums it's like you know a lot and don't talk ****.

AzureNight13

Premium
I agree. Dante Aseroth not only you have the knowledge, you seem to have compassion for the game, as a true DMC fan should be. And don't take it personally about the whole "not obey" thing. I'm just too free-spirited.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Excuse me, but don't remember them ever stating that Nero was a teen in DMC4. Correct me if im wrong, but when did they say that?

AzureNight13

Premium
If you played the game, Nero was refered to as either "Kid" or "Boy" by a few people in the game.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;85027 said:
Excuse me, but don't remember them ever stating that Nero was a teen in DMC4. Correct me if im wrong, but when did they say that?

It's so obvious that Nero is a teen...

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
Well if he's that good at kickin *** and is DMC3 dante's age then if they would have meet in number 3 they could have been an even match

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
Dante will still win. He doesn't give up.
I remember Nero saying I have limits and there is no limits for Dante :). If Dante gets defedeted he just gain more power.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think Nero is a bit older than Dante was in Devil May Cry 3. Maybe 20, or 21. His maturity is way more than Dante's and Vergil's back then.

Sparda™

CIAdevil;85178 said:
Dante is just never goin to act mature.
Is his personality even in DMC2 he is always doing funny staff.

Yeah, but I was explaining to Tony, the fact why Nero looks much more mature than Dante and Vergil.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Right that Dante will always be the king but Nero can become really stronger too. Give him a chance then.

Top Bottom