• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neros blood of Sparda

SuperNero

Vergil will be back its just a matter of time before he has full control over neros body and with the devil arm vergil will pwn

SuperNero

You dont know that capcom could do anything to bring vergil bak but since nero has just been made it wont happen anytime soon

Sicktress

Artist
Ok guys I have the real answer.. Well not really but I had a VISION so it has to be true! Before Dante's mother was killed Nero was conceived through Sparda and their mother, but through a SURROGATE!! The surrogate lived in The Order of the Sword and they (Sanctus and Credo) didn't know that Nero was Sparda's son!

Yeah I was joking.. Sorry guys :wacko: But I do have these weird thoughts pop up in my head and random times trying to come up with the real solution.. DAMN YOU CAPCOM!!!! >_< Now I'm obsessed!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmmmm, I just feel or know(uses my brains and compare with knowledge of the game[Devil May Cry 4]) that will never happen.

Sparda™

Sicktress;84556 said:
Ok guys I have the real answer.. Well not really but I had a VISION so it has to be true! Before Dante's mother was killed Nero was conceived through Sparda and their mother, but through a SURROGATE!! The surrogate lived in The Order of the Sword and they (Sanctus and Credo) didn't know that Nero was Sparda's son!

Yeah I was joking.. Sorry guys :wacko: But I do have these weird thoughts pop up in my head and random times trying to come up with the real solution.. DAMN YOU CAPCOM!!!! >_< Now I'm obsessed!

That is.....highly unlikely to be not true at all, but a theory nonetheless....^_^

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
that's why the word fanfiction was created. Just because CAPCOM is the creator of DMC, we could still create fanfictions as long as we make a disclaimer.

Sparda™

AzureNight13;84572 said:
that's why the word fanfiction was created. Just because CAPCOM is the creator of DMC, we could still create fanfictions as long as we make a disclaimer.

Except the fact that fan fiction remains so.....

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
Ok. I have a theory too. I believe Nero is Dante’s Soon. I have my reason to believe that.

First there are some small forums in the original page for
DMC4 and they where asking Hiroyuki Kobayashi about it he just said "Pay close attention to the design, action, sound and lines in the game, and you should be able answer that question for yourself." When I fist hear about DMC4 I though it was Dante since they look so alike plus they have the same style, a sword and a gun just like Dante. I think Dante wants Nero his son to learn by him self to fight and defend humanity too. They clothes look so alike too. But, anything can happen but one thing is for sure if you change the main character to Nero again I will stop playing that Game. Dante rules man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Sparda™

CIAdevil;84663 said:
Ok. I have a theory too. I believe Nero is Dante’s Soon. I have my reason to believe that.

First there are some small forums in the original page for
DMC4 and they where asking Hiroyuki Kobayashi about it he just said "Pay close attention to the design, action, sound and lines in the game, and you should be able answer that question for yourself." When I fist hear about DMC4 I though it was Dante since they look so alike plus they have the same style, a sword and a gun just like Dante. I think Dante wants Nero his son to learn by him self to fight and defend humanity too. They clothes look so alike too. But, anything can happen but one thing is for sure if you change the main character to Nero again I will stop playing that Game. Dante rules man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Very wrong, and It doesn't fit. Dante hasn't been engaged in a relationship during DMC3 or DMC1. Plus that, who's the mother. The only females he has been with, have been Lady and Trish. Nero is 18-19 years old in DMC4, and the timeline between DMC3 and DMC4 is just 10 years. Only If Dante was able to give birth as a 10 year old kid....:lol:

Sparda™

CIAdevil;84669 said:
How did you know his age?

Nero is old as much as Dante was back in DMC3. Kobayashi has stated that the timeline between DMC3 and DMC4 is 10 years. Nero is a teenager in DMC4, rebellious and impatient.

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
Well maybe is his son from the Future.

jajajaja lol :p

Joking....!!!!

So Dante and Nero are about the same age?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Please obey Dante Aseroth. He knows what he is talking about. Trust me^^
He is just right in all things he is saying about DMC.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Obey?! Not from me. I do get that he understands alot of DMC. That's what a true DMC fan should be.

Sparda™

^Strifer said that with a smile, and not like an order...

Strifer;84731 said:
Please obey Dante Aseroth. He knows what he is talking about. Trust me^^
He is just right in all things he is saying about DMC.

Well, thanks anyway man! Rep+ for you....;)

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
ok aero if you know so much. I have a question for you.
Do you think they are goin to remplace dante with nero :( ?

Sparda™

CIAdevil;84886 said:
ok aero if you know so much. I have a question for you.
Do you think they are goin to remplace dante with nero :( ?

First off, my name is Dante Aseroth, not aero...:lol:

And, second, If you truly are a Devil May Cry fan, you know It won't happen.;)

Top Bottom