• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante (Classic)

Who wins and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Really good point, lol so what if this was end of game DMC3 Dante vs end of game DMC4 Nero, but this is strictly a sword fight to the death no abilities or powers, swords only and I guess nero can use that devil arm thing (forgive me as I do not know what the hell that thing is yet lol)

The devil bringer is the word your looking for lol:p and a straight up sword fight no powers or abilities...hmmmmm...dante sorry lol nero isnt that experienced of a swordsman

Blade8513

The devil bringer is the word your looking for lol:p and a straight up sword fight no powers or abilities...hmmmmm...dante sorry lol nero isnt that experienced of a swordsman
Lol my bad I haven't played 4 yet, well what could we do to make this a pretty close fight?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
but heres something to keep in mind you have to fight dante with nero in the game and during the first fight nero scored some hits mind you dante was playing around but still...dante is over powered in every scenario against nero its like the moon verses the sun no matter how cool the moon looks the sun is bigger and brighter and stronger

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Lol my bad I haven't played 4 yet, well what could we do to make this a pretty close fight?

dante would have to not be allowed to dt like no dt at all for dante only one style (not quicksilver or doppleganger) cuz he can handle trickster cuz nero can kill a blitz dante can only use rebellion and e&i and nero is at max power that might be a fair fight

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
nero being allowed to use devil bringer is classed as a,power or ability if its a sword fight no powers no trickster just a swordfight without guns or martial arts or anything then its a close fight but i reckon dante on experience will win as even in 3 he had worked a few years as a,mervenary and also nero repeatedly punched dante in the face full force enraged and it didnt bother dante he had to control his devil side from trying to kill nero but he wasnt hurt by it at all he shrugged it off completely so the db doesnt effect dante like it does berial and bael etc anyway straight up sword fight no powers no guns no dt no db no trickster quicksilver doppleganger or any styles and thats one hell of a fight but id give it to dante

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
nero being allowed to use devil bringer is classed as a,power or ability if its a sword fight no powers no trickster just a swordfight without guns or martial arts or anything then its a close fight but i reckon dante on experience will win as even in 3 he had worked a few years as a,mervenary and also nero repeatedly punched dante in the face full force enraged and it didnt bother dante he had to control his devil side from trying to kill nero but he wasnt hurt by it at all he shrugged it off completely so the db doesnt effect dante like it does berial and bael etc anyway straight up sword fight no powers no guns no dt no db no trickster quicksilver doppleganger or any styles and thats one hell of a fight but id give it to dante

Nero would need a serious power boost or more experience to come close to dante restrained and limited let alone dante at full power

IncarnatedDemon

It's not about quantity but quality. Even without any weapon Dante will still win without much effort. This pic illustrates what would happen if Nero took a shot or attacked Dante:
3317258_640px.jpg

Only that Dante would dodge with less effort than Neo.

Blade8513

Oh I didn't know that was a power, i thought that was just part of him or something lol well it seems even if we try to even them out dante is the winner, so what characters from other games could give dante a good fight? I am sure this has been done a million and a half times but lets put the son of Sparda against the ghost of Sparta, this is classic dante in his prime with all of his powers and weapons besides firearms against Kratos right before the end of GOW3 with all of his weapons as well, i am leaning towards dante, I feel like with quicksilver, the doppelganger and his devil trigger he is stomping kratos but i could be wrong, what do yall think?

Blade8513

It's not about quantity but quality. Even without any weapon Dante will still win without much effort. This pic illustrates what would happen if Nero took a shot or attacked Dante:
3317258_640px.jpg

Only that Dante would dodge with less effort than Neo.
Does he really have that kind or reaction time? That's insane, so he can dodge bullets almost effortlessly like albert wesker?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I waant nero to be stronger as much as any nero fan but dante is too strong in every situation nero would have to train like hell and prolly go to hell to train and learn some new moves and techniques and get a full devil trigger and master yamato and atleast learn a new style or two just to compete thats not even saying he has a chance to win

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Does he really have that kind or reaction time? That's insane, so he can dodge bullets almost effortlessly like albert wesker?

yes yes he can lol dante is that fast however he perfers to just shoot the bullets coming at him and yah dante would mangle sparda lol

Blade8513

You need to hurry up and finish devil may cry games :p

You will get answers in dmc4. Don't let me spoil things for you.
Lol I will but I don't get to play that much during the weekdays maybe like an hour or 2 a day, but if I don't have any plans for the weekend im sure i could finish 1 and 2, but I cant start 2 until I get as many of the DMC 1 trophies as I can first lol im kind of OCD.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020

he can move so fast you cant see him do it at the beginning of dmc4 when nero reloads blue rose dante is at the other side of the room in the few seconds it takes him to reload in the second fight he sidesteps neros punches without even trying like a pro he can doge bullets at close range even from rapid fire and even if he is shot it wnt faze him he was shot point blank in the head and it did nothing but annoy jim he lifted himself all the way upp through and off alastor in dmc1 when it impaled him dante is a monster

Blade8513

which dmc are you playing right now?
Well a couple months ago I bought and beat DmC and then downloaded and beat Vergil's downfall, then I got bored of GTA 5 and the online got old too so literally like a couple days ago I decided to buy the HD collection and im working on the very first one, I finished the 2nd fight with Nelo Angelo earlier today but i probably wont play again until tomorrow lol

Blade8513

he can move so fast you cant see him do it at the beginning of dmc4 when nero reloads blue rose dante is at the other side of the room in the few seconds it takes him to reload in the second fight he sidesteps neros punches without even trying like a pro he can doge bullets at close range even from rapid fire and even if he is shot it wnt faze him he was shot point blank in the head and it did nothing but annoy jim he lifted himself all the way upp through and off alastor in dmc1 when it impaled him dante is a monster
Lol i remember that part in DMC1 with alastor I thought that was insane but i had no idea he could dodge close range bullets and even take them to the head and be just fine lol that's insane.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero would need a serious power boost or more experience to come close to dante restrained and limited let alone dante at full power

maybe a fusion with dmc3 vergil would close some of the gap some bit ha ha but by dmc2 nothing will help at all

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Lol I will but I don't get to play that much during the weekdays maybe like an hour or 2 a day, but if I don't have any plans for the weekend im sure i could finish 1 and 2, but I cant start 2 until I get as many of the DMC 1 trophies as I can first lol im kind of OCD.

I know how you feel ill be finishing 3 and 4 before i start 1 or 2 :p

Top Bottom