• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante (Classic)

Who wins and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blade8513

Nero vs. Dante, this is the original Dante not the reboot one, both Nero and Dante have ALL of their weapons, powers, abilities etc. Both are blood lusted and morals are off. The Fight takes place in the central courtyard of Fortuna Castle.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
dante all the way even nero realises he is toying with him in dmc4 hence neros line you look as if you have just been playing me from the begining

dante is faster can teleport has a bigger arsenal a full demon form a dreadnought form making him invulnerable to everything royalguard negates all attacks he is a better more experienced fighter too and if he went all out nero would get decimated dante just has too much he can throw at him
he has more demonic powers more skill and experience can create a doppleganger of himself to fight with him has quicksilver to pull out too and majin demon form plus if all weapons are allowed he will be able to fly with certain devil arms or amulets he has fire and wind powers with a&r ice powers with cerberus and lots more to use

Blade8513

dante all the way even nero realises he is toying with him in dmc4 hence neros line you look as if you have just been playing me from the begining

dante is faster can teleport has a bigger arsenal a full demon form a dreadnought form making him invulnerable royalguard negates all attacks he is a better more experienced fighter too and if he went all out nero would get decimated dante just has too much he can throw at him
he has more demonic powers more skill can create a doppleganger of himself to fight with him has quicksilver to pull out too

Damn lol I had no idea Dante was that much better than Nero, that's wild. So its safe to say if Dante goes all out its a complete stomp in his favor?

Blade8513

in my opinion yep pretty much i added more to my first post too :) quicksilver allows him to slow time too
Damn it looks like Dante straight outclasses Nero in just about everyway, idk why but I had gotten this feeling it would be a close fight, lol I was incredibly mistaken.

IncarnatedDemon

We barely saw Dante use his full power, and only time we saw him do that was when being hit by Nero. He flicked demon power on for a brief moment.
Maybe Nero could grow stronger and beat Dante, but as it stands...

Dante wasn't even going all out.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dante. At that point in time, he's at the top of his game. He's got more moves, a load more weapons and years of experience in fighting. Plus, Dante didn't even have to try and use his full powers to give Nero the runaround. He just toyed with him.

Caiden

This fight isn't even fair. Dante has way more experience and abilities. The only Nero has on him is physical strength but compared to Dante's speed and abilities as a demon it won't help much. I am pretty sure Dante is stronger than Sparda by now. It would make more sense to match up Nero with DMC3 Dante.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i reckon dt dante from 4 is stronger than nero in brute strengh too as dt amplifies all his attributes and its only neros devil bringer that has more brute strength than dante not nero himself being stronger in general plus all the abilities that dmc3 and dmc1 dante had dmc4 dante has access too and if its dmc2 dante against nero then nero might aswell order a coffin before the fight

Caiden

Devil bringer is a part of Nero and so therefore he is physically stronger. But yes Nero vs any Dante besides DMC 3 is not even close. Once Nero can unlock full Devil Trigger and has more experience as a fighter it will be more even.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
nero had to use so much force to break dantes grip that when dante let go he went flying into a wall and caused a crater in it in the cathedral fight dantes attacks against nero wielding red queen in his left hand drove nero back and he then smacked red queen from neros hand with a strong attack from rebellion therefore tje devil bringer is far stronger than neros other arm and his legs so thats why im saying only neros db is stronger than dante in raw strength without it he is weaker

Caiden

Until Dante crushes the head of the Savior I am gonna go ahead and say Nero has more strength.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
not disputing that but nero couldnt do it with his left arm and it was the astral projection that crushed the face but hey thats your opinion dude no offence meant

Caiden

no offense taken. Until a writer from Capcom comes out and says it on recored, it's all opinion based.

Top Bottom