• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante (Classic)

Who wins and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I'd say she has the skill to go toe-to-toe but losing in the versatility department. DMC4 shows her taking off with Sparda's sword I'm sure the moves we see her doing in DMC2 aren't blowing too much smoke. Maybe I'm wrong lol.

It be a fairer fight then nero and dante lol

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
GUILTY lol but i still style high which counts for something and look damn cool doing it

only if she is as storng as dmc1 dante which she wasnt right?

id love to read up on her idk i mean i know nero cant beat dante and i know trish and lucia can hold there own adn together they would def beat nero but one on one ive got faith he would win
Oh god I spelled "meet" wrong.... I spelled it like "meat" >_>

But yeah there's no way of really knowing. Hopfully she appears if they manage to make a DMC5.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i personally dont think either lucia or trish are as strong as dmc1 dante but its down to personal beliefs i just cant see it if that was the case either trish or lucia could beat mundus in a fight which i really don‘believe they can plus arius borrowing power fr a demon god is like sanctus using power from the sparda sword in dmc4 it doesnt make him massively powerful

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
also volpe i do ground cancels and combos with dante too i just prefer nero in the air his ground stuff gets repetitve for me

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
i personally dont think either lucia or trish are as strong as dmc1 dante but its down to personal beliefs i just cant see it if that was the case either trish or lucia could beat mundus in a fight which i really don‘believe they can plus arius borrowing power fr a demon god is like sanctus using power from the sparda sword in dmc4 it doesnt make him massively powerful
No I never said they were as powerful just have feats that could show that they aren't brush offs because they equivalate in some forms of scaling. Besides when I say DMC1 Dante I almost never mean end game. They guy WAS IN SPACE!!! Lol But yeah you get what I mean. The reason I say taking power from Argosax is a decent feat is because the guy while not able to beat DMC2 Dante at the very least held his own until the finishing blow and he had been in sleeping for centuries so I'm not sure if he were rusty or not. That counts for something I guess *shrugs*. There's a theory that Mundus overthrew Argosax sometime in the past thus proving his superiority. It's a pretty interesting read but just a theory.

DMC

Devil May Cry
well i know that nero doesnt have much expreince as dante... but at the end of DMC 4.. nero has a really strong power in him.. but i have to agree that dante would win for now.. once nero gains enough exprience and gains more power.. dante is going to be beat down.. but dante cant die so thats the down side

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
the downside? sounds like you dont like dante and as nero grows in power so does dante look how strong dante has become by dmc2

DMC

Devil May Cry
dante does gain power indeed... but look how strong nero got compare to the begining of the game from the end... thnx to his arm... nero can catch up to dante pretty quick... but the only thing i like about dante is that he cant die...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
his arm cant do much against majin form as its invulnerable to everything and nero having more strength wont win him the fight dante can slow time create a doppleganger is much faster and has much more powers and the dreadnaught form making him invincible and royalguard to block everything and the majin form makes him practically a god having a strong or powerful arm isnt going to do anything for nero but hey thats your opinion dude everybody has a different one

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
im not arguing any more..... its just opinions i said my part if u disagree thats fine...

i love nero as much as the next guy i actually perfer him to dante in a lot of cases even in combat but the facts are rock solid no matter how strong nero gets dante has too much power behin him his devil arms his full devil trigger his styles everything even in the dmc4 game hes a bastard to fight lol now im sure one day nero will surpass dante but that wont be for years and years atm dante is the strongest between the two but dont lose faith in nero his time will come

Top Bottom