• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero. Is he really Vergil's son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
ehh, i got nothing against it since i dont really care if he has sex.
i think the main problem is timeline since we dont know how old nero is, how old dante is, and how far dmc4 is from dmc1 and how before is dmc4 in regards to 2. Without any of that, we wont know who is right since we all would just smidge the timeline to fit our theory.

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
DMC 4 is Between DMC 1 and 2 So impossible to be his son.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
but how far apart is 1 and 2?
it could be 10-20 years later or how 100-200 year later.
plus how is 4 in relation to 1, is it one year after or 5?.
same thing with 2, is it 1 year before or ten years before or even 50 years before DMC2 since it was never stated how much time has passed within each title. so there fore its impossible to say that he isnt unless we have an official statement giving us a clue to start with.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Also no one really knows what happened to Vergil after Dante beat him the third time in the first game.
He exploded and the pieces of his armor served to create the Bianco/Alto Angelo. It's a lame death for a cool guy like Vergil. He should of died in an epic way.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
Yea but isn't there a blue aura that leaves the armor kind of like his soul? But I don't know one possibility can be that maybe Nero is Dante's and Vergil's half-brother. I think thats a good theory. Anybody with me?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Come now, there's no saying Vergil died. Well, there's no saying he didn't, but still :p

If anyone needs help understanding the time-line of the stories, I'll tell you what I know to try and help. The Series in order goes like this; Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 4 and then Devil May Cry 2.

All I know is that in Devil May Cry 3, Dante is around 18/19. In Devil May Cry 4, Dante is meant to be 28/29. So that would make him ten years older than he was in Devil May Cry 3. If we say that Dante was 23/24 in Devil May Cry 1, we're left with the mystery of how old he was in Devil May Cry 2. Which I'm just going to assume he was between his 30-40's.

We know that Dante was 18/19 in Devil May Cry 3, we can tell from his appearance. Also I believe it was confirmed to us anyway. Capcom also confirmed that Dante was 28/29 in Devil May Cry 4 (Which one they obviously hadn't made their mind up to). So as I stated before, considering these time-lines, Dante/Vergil would of been about ten years old when they had sex to conceive Nero, which is illogical.

Come now, there's no saying Vergil died. Well, there's no saying he didn't, but still :p

If anyone needs help understanding the time-line of the stories, I'll tell you what I know to try and help. The Series in order goes like this; Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 4 and then Devil May Cry 2.

All I know is that in Devil May Cry 3, Dante is around 18/19. In Devil May Cry 4, Dante is meant to be 28/29. So that would make him ten years older than he was in Devil May Cry 3. If we say that Dante was 23/24 in Devil May Cry 1, we're left with the mystery of how old he was in Devil May Cry 2. Which I'm just going to assume he was between his 30-40's.

We know that Dante was 18/19 in Devil May Cry 3, we can tell from his appearance. Also I believe it was confirmed to us anyway. Capcom also confirmed that Dante was 28/29 in Devil May Cry 4 (Which one they obviously hadn't made their mind up to). So as I stated before, considering these time-lines, Dante/Vergil would of been about ten years old when they had sex to conceive Nero, which is illogical.
They're demons maybe they mature faster :cool:

D-Sparda

Yea but isn't there a blue aura that leaves the armor kind of like his soul? But I don't know one possibility can be that maybe Nero is Dante's and Vergil's half-brother. I think thats a good theory. Anybody with me?
It's a good theory if you want Sparda to be an asshole to Eva and having sexual intercourse with another woman, while he has two twins to handled.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If you want me to say, "what do you expect, he is a man..." I'll say it, but not every bloke sleeps/puts it about.

If Eva was a Human, Sparda had alot of time to kill over 1000 years. He could've 'done' lots of women, you can't just expect someone to be celibate their whole life... well apart from a nun and monks, but that's different.
Come on, you've seen the way Nevan was around Dante, imagine what females were like around Sparda.

D-Sparda

If you want me to say, "what do you expect, he is a man..." I'll say it, but not every bloke sleeps/puts it about.

If Eva was a Human, Sparda had alot of time to kill over 1000 years. He could've 'done' lots of women, you can't just expect someone to be celibate their whole life... well apart from a nun and monks, but that's different.
Come on, you've seen the way Nevan was around Dante, imagine what females were like around Sparda.
The problem is that Nero is born long after the twins and DMC prologue say that Sparda died. Also, I don't mind Sparda having sex with lots of woman before Eva. Like you said he's a man( demon male) and he need to satisfied he's sexual desires. I don't know how the females react to Sparda but with Nevan's comment on him, I could say he had a reputation with the ladies. By the way, you're name is funny.

Asmodaius

Demon or human, doesn't matter... all men have horny cravings.
But I doubt Nero is the son of Sparda, Dante or Vergil. Sparda died when Dante and Vergil were still babies, right? And Dante and Vergil would have been waaay too young to father Nero.

Nero could have demon blood infused into him, perhaps Vergil's blood, which then changed him into being what he is today - which would also explain his connection to Yamato. Or maybe Vergil's very soul possessed Nero which then changed him. That would also explain why Nero's Devil Trigger spirit thingy looks like Vergil's DT.

Whatever it is, I don't think Nero is the son of any of the three. But that's just my theory.

Asmodaius

So how does he have Sparda's blood? Blood transfusion?

I would dare say that Vergil's blood is also Sparda's blood, seeing Vergil is Sparda's son. So yeah, maybe Agnus experiemented on Nero without Nero knowing about it, having erased his memories of it or something. I don't have the answer, this is just a theory, and I am NOT saying this is what happened!

What I would like to ask you though, where does it say that Nero has Sparda's blood in him?

D-Sparda

I would dare say that Vergil's blood is also Sparda's blood, seeing Vergil is Sparda's son. So yeah, maybe Agnus experiemented on Nero without Nero knowing about it, having erased his memories of it or something. I don't have the answer, this is just a theory, and I am NOT saying this is what happened!

What I would like to ask you though, where does it say that Nero has Sparda's blood in him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY81yV47l_4
Sanctus: I must salute a man who carries the blood of Sparda and blablabla.

Asmodaius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY81yV47l_4
Sanctus: I must salute a man who carries the blood of Sparda and blablabla.

Well, that can be interpreted in many ways. As said, I don't have the answer, but I still don't think Nero is a son of either of them. Maybe he's a clone, or if he is indeed a son of either of them, he's matured REALLY fast.

All in all, Nero's origin is a mystery and the only ones who have the answer is his creators. Or maybe they don't even have the answer...

D-Sparda

It's Capcom after all. I bet they don't know what to do about Nero's origin. Maybe they'll ask Ninja Theory or another company to do it after DmC.

Asmodaius

It's Capcom after all. I bet they don't know what to do about Nero's origin. Maybe they'll ask Ninja Theory or another company to do it after DmC.

I believe Ninja Theory would do a great job telling Nero's story. Storytelling is after all their forte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom