• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nelo Angelo or Sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
My man-love for Vergil is greater then the love I have for my mother and entire family.

I-would-gay-out-for-vergil(NeloAngelo)!

*clears throught*

Explain why you like them, looks, gameplay, and what ever other gibberish you insist that you put down to further waist my time by not agreeing Vergil(NeloAngelo)pwns all.

I like NeloAngelo more because his themes are better then Sparda's.

I like NA because he looks cooler the Sparda with all of those lights flashing in his suit, and the eyes, and the flaming sword... And the pwnage.

I like him because he remained a warrior till the end.
I like his look/character/personal/pwn/I LOVE HIM!

Armor+huge(FLAMING sword)+pwn+Pwnage+awesome= Pure pwnage.

Now for why you dislike the other.
His head is cool but his body looks like Satan ate a rotten egg; threw up; ate his vomet the shat out Sparda's body.
In dmc1 he was cheap.
In dmc3 he was cheap.
Nelo got more moves when you used him.
You pretty much had DMC1 and DMC3 in a nice package.
And finally he looked like hot dragon ****... Well his body did.

YOU MUST HAVE CLOSING REMARK!

You may take my thunder? You can take it all you want! But you will NEVER get your hands on my lighting!

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I like NA because he looks cooler the Sparda with all of those lights flashing in his suit, and the eyes, and the flaming sword... And the pwnage.

I like him because he remained a warrior till the end.
I like his look/character/personal/pwn/I LOVE HIM!

Armor+huge(FLAMING sword)+pwn+Pwnage+awesome= Pure pwnage.

you just saied what I had in mind

koibito

i like sparda better he is god his human form is godly in itself plus his devil trigger isnt supposed to look good its supposed to be ugly and scary as for his human form omg godness i love the character hes all gentlemen like then he pwons you to death hes such a pimp as well

"im so godly i think i need a monocle"

lol also the yamato we've seen vergil in his godliness with it but in the hands of its original owner omni power same thing with the rebellion
and the sparda when wielded by the pope waves of demonic energy emitted from it now in the hands of its original owner then the combine power of the 3 swords and thats not even counting devil trigger

in closing sparda pwons vergil

Sparda™

Both, I'd say. But I like Sparda more.

I mean, a 3500 year old demon with three swords, Sparda, Rebellion and Yamato - the most fearful Devil Trigger of all times, sealed the Devil King Mundus, saved Fortuna and became its ruler.

Yeah, Sparda FTW!;)

koibito

Dante Aseroth;116776 said:
Both, I'd say. But I like Sparda more.

I mean, a 3500 year old demon with three swords, Sparda, Rebellion and Yamato - the most fearful Devil Trigger of all times, sealed the Devil King Mundus, saved Fortuna and became its ruler.

Yeah, Sparda FTW!;)

yeah plus 3500 years he had guns before guns were made XD

Sparda™

koibito;116780 said:
yeah plus 3500 years he had guns before guns were made XD

In fact no!

He got Luce & Ombra sometime in the 20th Century. The guns themselves are real M1911 Colt pistols, slightly modified.

koibito

Dante Aseroth;116781 said:
In fact no!

He got Luce & Ombra sometime in the 20th Century. The guns themselves are real M1911 Colt pistols, slightly modified.

lol i know that its just a joke me and my friends came up with

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Haha, *goes all British* Bloody good laugh :lol:

Anyway... Sparda is awesome. Sparda doesn't look bad to me, and he was a master swordsman ;)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I like Sparda because...........he is Sparda, duh.
I do like Nelo because of his zweihander and his Ultra Violet theme. Sparda pwns Nelo in appearance and coolness and strength though.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ Well, he's a Devil not a God :lol:

^ I totally agree with you on that :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Aseroth;116792 said:
He's a Demon God. He's worshiped in Fortuna, as a God!

:lol: I know, but he is not an actual God. He is a demon worshipped as a God, there's your difference.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;116793 said:
:lol: I know, but he is not an actual God. He is a demon worshipped as a God, there's your difference.

Wow, you BURNED D. Ase! *rep

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;116794 said:
Wow, you BURNED D. Ase! *rep

I had no intention to burn anybody :lol: DA and I are both correct in our statements ;)

koibito

yeah but sparda is godly he may be a devil but im convinced he has the power of the gods

hes one of the 12 anime/video game gods

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Haha, why the hell is Jesus mentioned here? I can't exactly see Sparda going around healing lepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom