• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nelo Angelo or Sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Dark Esura, I burn people with my aura, I don't get burn. Learn that.;)

He's basically a Demon God. Someone who can banish all hell together with the Devil King can be considered a God. And yes, NerosDevil, he was the city's feudal lord...^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
People, we are all right here :)

Anyway... His strength is something that I admire, which is why I favour him more than Nelo Angelo.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
No Sparda is NOT a god. He is a former high ranking general of Mundus' demonic army. As LOD said, he is only worshipped AS A GOD. Nevertheless he is still a demon from hell who is just powerful as hell.

That was the first non stupid and insipid post I've made in awhile without causing a thread to get closed. *rep fo me!

koibito

when i say something or someone is godly i mean they are super omni powerful they can be a devil or what have you they dont have to be holy or anything

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
koibito;116827 said:
when i say something or someone is godly i mean they are super omni powerful they can be a devil or what have you they dont have to be holy or anything

Sparda is not omnipotent, if thats what you are going to say. He is powerful but not omnipotent.

koibito

lol hes my video game god hes like dante he doesnt need his organs he cant die and thats if he lets thing hit him lol

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
In the DMC4 manual, it says he may even surpass Sparda now, I like to ignore DMC2; but if true he could be even more powerful, which is hard to imagine.

Dog Lord Taisho

LordOfDarkness;116807 said:
People, we are all right here :)

Anyway... His strength is something that I admire, which is why I favour him more than Nelo Angelo.

Sparda is a god, and if u think he isnt then what is your perception of a god. To tell the truth, not all gods are omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresent people. As far as video games/anime characters are concerned, the baasic meaning is an extremely, extremely, powerful person. Usually, planet busting, demension breaking, godly powerful people, who have badass weapons and are immortal...and Sparda fits the bill.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;116841 said:
In the DMC4 manual, it says he may even surpass Sparda now, I like to ignore DMC2; but if true he could be even more powerful, which is hard to imagine.

Which can be put down If Sparda is alive. A 3500 year old demon is way more powerful than one in his late twenties.

koibito

even if dante has more power sparda has more experience even if dante has more power sparda could still kick the crap outta dante

Dog Lord Taisho

Besides even if Dante isnt in his twenties and has lived for "centuries", nobody can logically say that Dante could have more experience fighting with his swords and guns, than the man who has lived for thousends of years, the man who granted him the weapons he now utilizes, his FATHER!

Sparda™

Dog Lord Taisho;116863 said:
Besides even if Dante isnt in his twenties and has lived for "centuries", nobody can logically say that Dante could have more experience fighting with his swords and guns, than the man who has lived for thousends of years, the man who granted him the weapons he now utilizes, his FATHER!

Yeah, exactly my point!^_^...Oops, said It twice!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom