• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My theory on how Vergil is Nero's father.

outoftheblue

@Wajpa That would be great, if you have the time and wouldn´t mind. Not that I´m going to catch anything you haven´t seen....I´m superuseless with staff like that, but I will try.

BTW I haven´y played DMC4 in years, but people are talking about Agnus mentioning " just like in the simulations" ...Was that part of the original lines? Is it was he´s actually saying? I know it´s hard, because it´s a very noisy scene, but I would like to know what you think.

Thank you again.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I think the stuff he says is pretty standard aside from the line at the start of the fight which I can't make anything out of. Here are some pictures.

w1y3p1.png

11b7nrs.png

2i0z0n8.png

sc6d92.png

2z4xz5j.png

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I'm still more likely to go with that he's a clone of Vergil - made by Sanctus for the purpose of powering the Savior if Dante didn't pan out.

Vergil just seems too cold and apathetic towards humans to actually go and boink one.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
I'm still more likely to go with that he's a clone of Vergil - made by Sanctus for the purpose of powering the Savior if Dante didn't pan out.

Vergil just seems too cold and apathetic towards humans to actually go and boink one.
Vergil could have just banged a random girl just to use Nero as a way to get power sort of as a Heir.

Viper

Premium
Vergil's actually the older twin.
Man, that was ages ago, but I'm pretty sure I did not call Vergil the younger twin, but that Vergil in DMC4SE is younger compared to the one in DMC3, and certainly younger than Dante in DMC4.

Top Bottom